• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Xherdan Shaqiri

It’s £13M they should have put towards a keeper... although he can fill the goal

My point is we have a better squad than Liverpool... we finished above them again don’t forget

And buying a player from a relegated side actually reminds me of us many years ago
https://www.themag.co.uk/assets/moussa-sissoko-team-lineup-photo-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-650x400.jpg

_102522774_gettyimages-997872544.jpg

Klopp sees funny side as Liverpool accidentally sign Xherdan Shaqiri's Spitting Image puppet.

Than Stoke? Agreed if so. Not sure what your point is

£13m for Shaqiri is a great deal - £13m is virtually nothing nowadays so if he fails its as good as irrelevant
Pool are probably paying him £700kpw and a billion pounds each time he scores.
He'll get some game time and pull off a couple of worldy goals, but apart from that... meh.

Get a fudging grip you panic merchant

Warm and friendly!

See post on similar topic in the main transfer thread - I don’t think we’re in an awful position given the squad needs tinkering with rather than an overhaul.

However, its less than 4 weeks til the window closes and we have 2-3 first teamers (TA, Dembele and perhaps Rose) who seemingly need replacing before we get to net improvements. Plus also the questions of what to do with Llorente, Sissoko, Janssen, GKN etc

Relative to last season, Man U, Man C, Liverpoo have all strengthened so are likely to be stronger competition for us.

Flip side is that Cheatksi are a mess whilst Arse’s 3 signings don’t exactly blow you away...so it doesn’t feel like those two should necessarily be a lot stronger than last year based on where things are today.

Think it’s a bit daft that the PL decided to introduce the earlier transfer window closure in a World Cup year as it really compresses the window for PL team

We’re obviously in an even worse position in terms of being settled for the start of the season given our high English, Belgian and French contingent....mind you, Spurs generally don’t start playing til Sept or Oct so perhaps we’re just in the same position as always!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back