• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

wow

"It is understood Celebrity Big Brother star Danniella Westbrook works at the pub on match days - pulling pints and collecting glasses."

Really? Wow indeed, she really went downhill after the nose situation didn't she.

Interesting paragraph in the story:

"He said he believed the couple who live at the back of the property were Eastern European, saying their relationship was "troubled," as they were "always arguing".

"Someone that lives there said the man suffered many stab wounds and the lady had her throat cut," he added."

Hmm, Eastern European and argumentative. They weren't operating a sheet metal business nearby, were they?

fudging hell! I've enjoyed pre-match pints in their backyard. Hopefully they can re-open quickly.

This a great example of my loathing of tacky end of the newspaper "profession" and there millions of other examples. Vile leaches the lot of them.

(look at the state of this soapbox! I must give it a new coat of varnish)

I gave up reading papers a while back, full of crap and flimflam mostly.

This a great example of my loathing of tacky end of the newspaper "profession" and there millions of other examples. Vile leaches the lot of them.

(look at the state of this soapbox! I must give it a new coat of varnish)

Yeah, somebody has been killed, but never mind that. Some nobody, drug addicted, hasbeen works part time in the pub down stairs. What does she have to do with the story?

Quiet area???? Trust me it isn't as you all know it's little Beirut as we call it.

Not sure who it is but a similar age to me I'm waiting to find out.

I love Bill Nicholson, and was pleased to meet him many times when he used to park in the school around the corner from the pub.

But it still makes me cringe when they call it the Famous Bill Nicholson pub. It was the Northumberland Arms for nearly all its life.

Back