• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Would we send Mourinho a fruit basket of thanks?

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
I know this is a stretch for everyone, primarily me (!!!) but...

Let's say we are sitting here at this time next week, Bale is still with us AND we have signed his 'replacement' Lamela.
I think it'd be fair to say that one of the main reasons such a thing might happen would be because of the Joorabchian/Russian hijacking. Mourinho would've achieved the aim of not seeing Madrid strengthen, we would have achieved the triple aim of keeping Bale, shoving two fingers at Madrid and their filthy behaviour AND denying the Goons any chance of signing a Madridista, and thus some sense or order would return to the world.

IF this were to happen, would we owe those c**ts down the road a fruit basket or not? Because let's face it, they could have Willian a thousand times over if we keep Bale AND add Lamela...

n.b. VERY important to read this with a hint of frivolity because reality is probably going to be a little, err, harder than this!

Steff whilst I can understand why you and many others want to keep Bale, even after this, I want him gone. I have moved on from this and I really do think others should. I consider all this a new era now which encompases bringing in new players for the foreseeable future and have a unit and a team to challenge for the title. He stays this season, he will be gone next season.

Start afresh start anew and move on thats how I see it.

Im sure others will disagree and its their right to do so and some may call me nuts but **** it

I do however agree that Madrid are ****s and Chelscum are super ****s.

To be honest I would prefer Willian and Lamela to Bale and Lamela, for the simple fact that even if we assume Bale gives it his all (which after some of the recent **** he's pulled I doubt) he will no doubt **** off next season. Willian could have been a mainstay in our starting 11 for years to come.

To be honest I would prefer Willian and Lamela to Bale and Lamela, for the simple fact that even if we assume Bale gives it his all (which after some of the recent **** he's pulled I doubt) he will no doubt **** off next season. Willian could have been a mainstay in our starting 11 for years to come.

Actually now that I think about it, our current starting 11 with Bale back are genuine title contenders in my opinion. If Levy were to force him to stay, and we end up winning the title, would that be enough to turn his head from Madrid?

Somehow I still doubt it, who knows though.

Willian`s agent would have got his client a new move at Christmas mate...

I very much doubt that someone who was prepared to turn down premier league football for a wad of cash at Anzhi would be loyal to us for years to come.

No way, he wouldve been off next summer for a bigger paycheck 100%, look at his previous

It's a nice thought but as others have stated, chances are we would just be delaying the inevitable. That said, If Bale is still with us come 2 September, I'll be very happy indeed.

prior to his move to Chelsea he had played for 3 clubs over 7 years.

re basket of fruit, i think id prefer a bucket of ****

:ross:

to be fair I agre...but imagine the sheer pain on Mourinho's face to find out he'd done us a favor!!!!! And then we win the league! And then he is sad and gets sacked by the oligarch. And I sing and dance in my Batman underwear on the High Road as Daws parades the trophy...and....and... (that coffee DID taste rather weird!)...earth, calling earth...help!

:ross:

to be fair I agre...but imagine the sheer pain on Mourinho's face to find out he'd done us a favor!!!!! And then we win the league! And then he is sad and gets sacked by the oligarch. And I sing and dance in my Batman underwear on the High Road as Daws parades the trophy...and....and... (that coffee DID taste rather weird!)...earth, calling earth...help!

I like you, really when all is said and done i really like you. But no. Just no.

Not sure if serious etc etc.

Back