• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst pundit or commentator

Are we missing anyone?

Alan Shearer
Steve McManaman
Owen Hargreaves
Glenn Hoddle
Jamie Redknapp
Jonathan Pierce
Michael Owen
Niall Quinn
Martin Tyler
Alan Smith
Dion Dublin
Robbie Savage
Dean Sturridge
Steve Claridge
Thierry Henry
Dean Saunders
Charlie Nicholas
Jonathan Green
Andy Townsend
Phil Thompson
Paul Merson
Ruud Gullit
Jamie Carragher
Chris Kamara
Tony Gayle
Alan Pardew
Graeme Souness
Kevin Kilbane
Clark Carlisle
Alan Parry
Steven Gerrard
Pat nevin.

After listening to his insights on the Bayern Munich game the other night, Don Hutchinson (or whatever his name is), has had a narrow escape.

I don't want to say anything bad about Motson, but I think it's a good decision to retire. In recent years it's become apparent that he sometimes struggles to keep up with what's happening on the pitch. One of the few seemingly un-biased commentators.

I don't want to say anything bad about Motson, but I think it's a good decision to retire. In recent years it's become apparent that he sometimes struggles to keep up with what's happening on the pitch. One of the few seemingly un-biased commentators.

Barry 'schoolboys own stuff' Davies was always better than Motson IMO.

Motson did do the famous Ricky Villa goal piece though

Back