• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst pundit or commentator

Does anyone watch FS1 for the football, yank channel. Warren Barton and friedel are studio pundits, they HATE each other! Unfortunately friedel just made a bit of a tit of himself in the argument, but he usually does alright. Barton is just a talkSPORT style pundit, says anything to get a reaction.

BT Sport having a playoff at the moment to try and win this thread.

Yes. Individually it is bad. But collectively : Owen, Gerrard, MacNamenemenem , : a true scouse nightmare inflicted on the innocent licence fee paying public. A "winning combination".

Are we missing anyone?

Alan Shearer
Steve McManaman
Owen Hargreaves
Glenn Hoddle
Jamie Redknapp
Jonathan Pierce
Michael Owen
Niall Quinn
Martin Tyler
Alan Smith
Dion Dublin
Robbie Savage
Dean Sturridge
Steve Claridge
Thierry Henry
Dean Saunders
Charlie Nicholas
Jonathan Green
Andy Townsend
Phil Thompson
Paul Merson
Ruud Gullit
Jamie Carragher
Chris Kamara
Tony Gayle
Alan Pardew
Graeme Souness
Kevin Kilbane
Clark Carlisle
Alan Parry
Steven Gerrard

It's hard not to, he know jack brick about football and is as dull as fudge.

it's amazing really, didn't he take his coaching badges really early in his playing career and spend time coaching the youth teams?

for someone who appeared to read the game so well and carried a threat after his pace had gone I expected a lot more

Can't believe no-one has mentioned Clive "I've been on the helium again" Tyldesley. He's my own personal pet hate.

And now both he and Keown are saying theres no way he could have been 100% sure on such a close decision so he shouldnt have called it.

While Graham Poll quite rightly points out - refs get slagged for not getting these calls correct, so when they do we should praise them!

Back