• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst. OMT. Ever.

She kept a diary that got made public at the time her and Corbyn were at it. Private Eye have published a couple of bits recently
vomit-2113.gif

Don't know whether to thank you, or rinse my eyes...

Doesn't seem to be much going on on the pitch. HT summary anyone? Without mentioning cravats, dead pigs, porridge or Ms Abbot.

Doesn't seem to be much going on on the pitch. HT summary anyone? Without mentioning cravats, dead pigs, porridge or Ms Abbot.

We played really well for the first 10-15, should've had 2 maybe 3 but didn't take our chances. They scored from a corner, then the game went back and forth with them sitting for a lot of it whilst we struggled to really trouble their keeper.

I thought Andros at least could outrun a few opponents, but no luck today! Zero contribution so far.

We played really well for the first 10-15, should've had 2 maybe 3 but didn't take our chances. They scored from a corner, then the game went back and forth with them sitting for a lot of it whilst we struggled to really trouble their keeper.

Thanks Cochise. Is it 1-1 or was Eriksen's goal a figment?

The one thing I found out tonight: he's not that quick!

he takes some very weird angles on his runs...decision making is odd on every front...but enough. I must support the man and hope he takes one one, cuts inside and cracks a belter into the far corner/rolls an assist for Hazza...

Back