• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst. OMT. Ever.

Worse, Diane Abbot

Now that is punishment.

She happens to be my MP for where I work. And I needed help with the local council - I have to say she was awesome. Met her in her office in Westminister, she listened and then made things happen. Kept my chopper in my pants.

An enjoyable half imo. Clinton looks poor up there although that bloke looks twice his size. Townsend and Trippier not looking good on the right.

I have her email address if you chaps want to offer Diane a night she would never forget! Or if Scara forgets his attire...

If we loose tonight, can Scara have a DA avatar? !

I find your lack of faith disturbing.....

228685_1.jpg

He has curbed his shooting instinct somewhat, but his close control is at least one step down from everyone else.

So utterly frustrating. Makes an extra yard with pace/quick movement, loses two with slow decision/wrong decision. Arrrrggggghhhhhh!

She kept a diary that got made public at the time her and Corbyn were at it. Private Eye have published a couple of bits recently
vomit-2113.gif

Clinton, lovely burst, great cut back, thought Christian was going to shoot first time, nicely in his path...Clinton will be the key...he is a bit Walcottian in the middle, beef him up a bit and he could be a great option...entertaining match!

Townsend gets my vote for most frustrating. Okay he's not match sharp but still...

Who's on the bench?

Back