• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst. OMT. Ever.

In that case i imagine he'll put either Dier in there or Dembele again and Townsend wide.

Not sure I can see N'Jie, Andros and Lamela working together. Too many headless chicken tackles there!

Need to rest a few players but also stay strong. Really hope to see

Loris, Trippier, Wimmer, Jan, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Andros, Njae

How have you decided who needs a rest, Grimsby? I'd argue that Eriksen isn't looking tired, nor is Alderweireld. Walker took a knock against 'Pool but shouldn't need a rest yet really.

Infact the only player i think does look tired is of course Kane…but he's the one player we need playing and getting amongst the goals asap.

Play a strong team and get the win. Stop undermining the competition. We're already out of League Cup so there's a rest next midweek if they need one.
My line up prediction above was what I thought Poch would do, not necessarily what I would want to see.

3172713-Upset-businessman-giving-middle-finger-to-boss-DOF-focus-on-hand-Stock-Photo.jpg

Literally the most DISGUSTING OMT. EVER.

At first, i thought that was Timmeh in the picture; but actually: is that you??

Am i right that Lloris hasn't lost a game this season yet? Well he definitely has to start then:

Lloris

Trippier, Toby, Wimmer, Davies

Winks (Or Dembele), Dier

Lamela, Eriksen, Dembele (or Townsend)

N'Jie

1-3; Dembele hat-trick

COYS

My initial (pre-season) thoughts were that we should use Eurpean away games in the group stages as run outs for our reserves and youth. However, now we are out of League Cup, I think a slightly stronger team is in order but certainly giving key players a rest.

I would go

Loris
Trips
Wimmer
Verts
Davies

Dier

Dembele
Alli
Eriksen
Townsend

Nige

Play largely on the counter attack and utilise the speed of Townsend and Nige with Alli's ability to run in behind.

0-2 ( am I turning into Lawro?!?!?.

Last edited:
Isn't Wimmer left-footed?? If so, partnering him with Vertonghen would be suicide imo (i say this also because i don't see Vertonghen as the "handing the hand of the less experienced" type of CB, like i would King, Gallas, Naybet or Alderweireld)

Isn't Wimmer left-footed?? If so, partnering him with Vertonghen would be suicide imo (i say this also because i don't see Vertonghen as the "handing the hand of the less experienced" type of CB, like i would King, Gallas, Naybet or Alderweireld)

A good point. But I rather see him (from just a few appearances admittedly ) as a more traditional ball winning Centre half in the mold of Dawson, Fazio or Alderweireld. Hence less disruption pairing him with the sweeper, ball playing centre half that is Verts. I am prepared to admit though that it may be too early for me to make that sort of judgement.

Edit: I have just read Toby's comments in his thread and it is obvious he wants to play here. So I would play him and Verts to start with a view to giving Wimmer a half off the bench.

Last edited:
We are now winless in our last 3 matches. Hope we will win this match and go on another winning run. We have not been fully convincing in any of our Cup matches under Pochettino. We can start to put that right by getting a convincing performance and win against our old enemy Anderlecht here.

Back