• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst. OMT. Ever.

In hindsight, playing deep and compact then hitting them on the break may have worked better when the game swung away. Too hesitant in attack with them back, and exposed in defense.

I don't think that Anderlecht would have pushed enough men forward to create the space to break into

I think these are the moments where we really miss a Mason, a Son and where the wrong sub went down tonight with regards to Njie coming off. For me, Dembele might retain possession and have great balance but his lack of pace slows down our game a touch too much. But personally, I think it's been a decent performance where details again cost us.

Agreed about Son/Mason, they're the kind of players who could have made a difference. But I think subbing Clinton was ok, he was on a yellow and was tiring IMO.

Overall I'm disappointed by the performance, after that good start. It was always going to be one of the toughest games in the group, though, so all is definitely not lost. Now lets get back to winning in the PL!

Disappointed after the start but this was always going to be a tough game. Add in two passengers, andros and moussa along with a youngster who isn't really a striker then can't expect to much.

Harsh. IMO we deserved a point, but we didn't take our chances so once again we drop points.

Trippier being done by reverse balls down the inside is poor. He's got to do a lot more if he wants to step up into the first team. Onomah with a decent cameo.
Townsend needs to be kept away from the match day squad.

We have a brick load of midfielders and not enough of a goal threat with Son missing. 433 or a midfield diamond might do us better right now, at least until we get Son and Pritchard back.

I was bloody fuming after 7 minutes we should have been 2/3 up and job done

I was surprised by Anderlect fair play to them.

Thought Dier was well below par tonight

It is always the same with peripheral players who are not match sharp. Trippier and Townsend not on their game.

No excuse. So did I. Wildlife going wild. Come on man. Help lead!!!!

Am13D.png

...right. YOU LOT OUT THERE! You can see us mods gamely trying to spark things in the OMTs...STEP UP FOR BOURNMOUTH SOMEONE!!!! I personally feel like changing everyone's avatar to a Corbyn porridge as I blame you ALL for forcing this issue!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHHHH STEP THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUPPPPP! Or Townsend starts every game we have left this season!

Terrible performance. They were by far the better team. I still think we'll qualify, but we can forget about playing the kids in the last game.

Townsend can't leave the club soon enough imo. Completely ineffective going forward, and lazy tracking back.

Trippier can't defend to save his life.

Kane is looking more and like a one season wonder. We're paying heavily for not buying a striker in the summer.

We've now lost as many games as we've won this season...

Should won won the game in the first ten minutes. We were completely dominant. Then a moment of poor organisation from a corner, they get a goal, gain confidence, and after that it was an even game. I don't think we deserved to lose, though. We just about shaded it.

We need be more clinical. The chances Lamela and Kane had to today need to go in, otherwise you won't win many games. We also defended poorly from set pieces today and had two players on our right side who were very poor indeed. It's difficult to win when you are practially playing with ten men. Eriksen was by far our best player, but faded late on and was not effective towards the end of the match.

The group is wide open now

Back