• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst news of the summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate out of 10 what you think of Carlsberg being the chosen beer at the stadium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never fear, exactatap is here!

Exactatap Fast Pour Beer System - an ice cold perfect pint every time in 2.8 seconds - that’s seven-times faster than a standard pint!

I read about some sort of system that fill the glass through a hole in the bottom a couple of years ago. The hole is then covered with a magnetic disc. Haven't seen it used anywhere yet.

Never drink in the ground. The queues are silly. And it's warm and a tinkle take price. So all on all, bovvered!!

This. Get it down you before the game in a pub then focus on the game not standing around in a concrete bunker with thousand of blokes drinking brick beer out of plastic cups before needing a tinkle and missing an early second half goal.

I read about some sort of system that fill the glass through a hole in the bottom a couple of years ago. The hole is then covered with a magnetic disc. Haven't seen it used anywhere yet.

They have that in Toronto. It's rubbish. First time I got one, my mate told me to push the disc. Being about 7 beers in, I thought it was a great idea. It wasn't.

Not having a go, but curious what you consider proper beer.

FullersBeers-Copy-copy.jpg

To be honest I'm not entirely certain about british beer culture, but from what I've gathered us scandinavians usually like lighter beer, the "pint" with 2 inches of foam on top is just about non existant here in norway. And it's so expensive over here that going to a pub and staying there for a whole afternoon/evening is usually a no go. People tend to drink at home, and only leave the house around midnight when they're starting to get drunk and ready for town! Might have something to do with the fact that a beer (usually 0,4 liters) cost anywhere from £5 to £10 in a pub.

Why people feel the need to drink in the stadium is beyond me!
I mean, the game is 90 minutes + 15 minutes at half time. Why not just not have a beer and go to the pub afterwards?

I sat next to a spurs fan at old trafford several years ago. He was bladdered and watched around 20 minutes of the game.
Spent the rest of the time at the bar, even got annoyed that I decided not to join him.
Didn't know him from Adam and certainly wasn't going to have a beer with him!

I remember the Reading match, or actually I don't as I had to take a tinkle every 10 minutes and missed most of the goals. Still a sacrifice I'm happy to make. :D

I like Carlsberg, mind you I think the beer culture is quite different here in Norway compared to britain.

Not sure, but the Carlsberg you get in Norway is probably different from that brewed in the UK. Most of the UK versions of continental lagers are poor and not worth drinking.

Back