• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst news of the summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate out of 10 what you think of Carlsberg being the chosen beer at the stadium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beer

Please rate out of 10 what you think of Carlsberg being the chosen beer at the stadium until 2015.

10 being fantastic my fav

1 being tinkle water is too kind

Only voted 1 because 0 isn't an option. This and grolsh are a tinkle stain on the brewery trade

Never drink in the ground. The queues are silly. And it's warm and a tinkle take price. So all on all, bovvered!!

If people like real ale, they should check out the Redemption Brewery, it is based in Tottenham and it does a beer called Hopspur. I have really got to search that out, purely for quality control purposes, you understand!

If people like real ale, they should check out the Redemption Brewery, it is based in Tottenham and it does a beer called Hopspur. I have really got to search that out, purely for quality control purposes, you understand!

Let us know how you make out. Mind you, if you want to give it a thorough, rigorous appraisal, you will need to drink numerous pints, at multiple pubs, being sure to vary the time of day, season, style of glass, type of food with which you consume it, bar staff, etc. You wouldn't want to to less than your very best. It is, after all, better fail aiming high, than succeed aiming low.

Back