• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Semi Finals

---------------lloris
-----walker----toby----vert
trippier--------dier----------rose
--------modric-------dembele
-----------------dele
----------------kane

Spurs World Cup semi-final team.

You’d have thought. But ive got a 10 month old to look after dude. No family members to babysit and we don’t have a normal
Babysitter.
What type of babysitter do you have?
DisneyNana.png

Am away on a senior management offsite with 70 others
Wednesday night we have booked the whole of a restaurant which guess what doesn't have even an aerial and which our company has paid a lot of non-refundable money to book
The head's PA is buying a projector and a big screen and will stream it through ITV Hub

MAGIC !!!

Sense has prevailed and the restaurant has now been pied off, we are staying at the hotel and watching it on a 75 inch screen

There is a GHod !!

It's coming home !!!

As much as I'd love to see England win it, i doubt it will happen, as there are two sides left that are better individually and as a team...Belgium and France. There is also the matter of getting past Croatia as well. i do wish people would contain themselves and not start counting their chickens.

As much as I'd love to see England win it, i doubt it will happen, as there are two sides left that are better individually and as a team...Belgium and France. There is also the matter of getting past Croatia as well. i do wish people would contain themselves and not start counting their chickens.

Ohhh come on mate, people are entitiled to enjoy the World Cup, there is no harm in thinking you are going to win it, if we don't we don't whats the harm done?

Croatia are a good side, with some real quality - but are yet to actually perform.

Right now I think there is every chance we can beat them.

Then the final, well, its one game - who knows how that can go?

I say enjoy the good vibes. Nobody expected us to go this far, so now its all just going along and enjoying the ride.

Back