• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Semi Finals

Croatia vs England is going to be one heck of a semi final. fudge, I can't wait. I don't normally give a fudge about England, but with the spurs contingent, nothing would be better than a world Cup win. Can't really see it with the performances put in by England, but one can hope. :D

4am kick off in Melbourne which will hurt at work. Seeing as we get a days less recovery time compared to France and Belgium, I'd say it's imperative we get it done inside 90 mins to have a chance in the final.

Am away on a senior management offsite with 70 others
Wednesday night we have booked the whole of a restaurant which guess what doesn't have even an aerial and which our company has paid a lot of non-refundable money to book
The head's PA is buying a projector and a big screen and will stream it through ITV Hub

MAGIC !!!

I've spent the last few hours on the FIFA website trying to get tickets but no luck. It's been showing availability but when try to buy there's nothing there. After so many attempts it chucks you back into the queue which is now about a 4im wait.

Just our luck we have more players involved in the World Cup SFs than any other PL club. So that's August and September down the swanny.

Tottenham (9): Lloris, Trippier, Aldereiweld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, Dier, Dele, Kane.

On top of that Son will miss the start of the season because of the Asian Cup. There again Toby, Rose and/or Dembele may be gone by the start of the season.​

Emirates Marketing Project (7): Walker, Stones, Kompany, Mendy, Delph, De Bruyne, Sterling

Man Utd (7): Jones, Young, Fellaini, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Lukaku

Chelsea (6): Courtois, Cahill, Kante, Hazard, Loftus Cheek (back from loan to Crystal Palace), Giroud

Liverpool (4): Mignolet, Alexander Arnold, Lovren, Henderson

Leicester City (2) : Maguire, Vardy

Arse (1): Welbeck; Burnley (1): Pope; Everton (1): Pickford

Butland (Stoke) may end up at one of the above.

Last edited:
I've spent the last few hours on the FIFA website trying to get tickets but no luck. It's been showing availability but when try to buy there's nothing there. After so many attempts it chucks you back into the queue which is now about a 4im wait.
its a massive stadium, I bet you could easily pick one up from a dejected russian fan if you went out there

its a massive stadium, I bet you could easily pick one up from a dejected russian fan if you went out there

I’m certain we’d get tickets if we went out there. Trouble is to avoid having to get a full visa you need a Fan ID, which you can only get once you have a ticket confirmation number. There are ways around that, apparently, but there’s a risk at immigration you get asked to show your ticket. It’s maybe low risk but given how expensive flights are going to be I’m not sure I’m brave enough to take the risk of getting turned away.

I’m certain we’d get tickets if we went out there. Trouble is to avoid having to get a full visa you need a Fan ID, which you can only get once you have a ticket confirmation number. There are ways around that, apparently, but there’s a risk at immigration you get asked to show your ticket. It’s maybe low risk but given how expensive flights are going to be I’m not sure I’m brave enough to take the risk of getting turned away.

Now is not a time to be sensible young man

If we win this one, we’ll definitely win the next 3/4, they are all kids, they are only going to get better.

Back