• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Norway already losing to Northern Ireland. Great stuff.

New manager, same shower of brick players.

Press that want to be accredited for this summer's Confederations Cup in Russia have to agree to the following:

1. Media representatives with an accreditation for the FIFA Confederations Cup may only report on the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 and related events.

2. Media representatives with an accreditation for the FIFA Confederations Cup may only be active in the field of playing venues and nearby sites.

Eriksen with two assists in the first half for Denmark tonight. They lead Poland by 2-0.

Is it just me that thinks we (England) should be way out of sight by half time however, it's 0-0?

England-v-Italy--UEFA-European-Under-21-Championship.jpg

Whoever moved my above post from my "thread" to this thread, thanks. I'm still finding my feet on here.

I said it during the Burnley game. Guaranteed to score in the international games because it's September by then. It probably has nothing to do with playing Malta...

Nice to see Kane get going - 2 goals and 1 assist. Eriksen playing a blinder for Denmark - 1 goal and 2 assists! Well done, lads. :D

France are drawing with Luxembourg in the 85th minute, maybe people slagging england off for taking so long to break down a defensive team should look at what better nations do in Europe.

I'm going to watch Australia play Thailand (i know right, spoilt) on Tuesday evening. It's a must win for them to qualify for Russia.

Back