• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group A (Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay)

Is this the worst WC group this year? Neither teams are particularily impressive tonight, and the Saudis are an embarrasment. Didn't see Uruguay, but from the reports they weren't very good either.

Oh, 2-0, russians through then. Well played.

Salah has just been completely, 400%, exonerated of any responsibility for his performance, effort and result by the BBC, very kind of them!

I know he is not fully fit and I’m being visicous it’s just this media circus really is getting on my nerves!
It's quite impressive that they can constantly refer everything back to him. Mo Salah's World Cup is going to be a bit brick without Mo Salah. Might as well cancel it.

At least we'll hear less about Salah now over the next couple of weeks. And even the next hour.
Hype about Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar - okay. Kane's done it for consecutive years so he deserves a bit.
But Salah? One great year doesn't yet merit mass worship. He could be another Michael Ricketts (please)

Feel sorry for Salah he needs to see a CAIROpracter...
basil-brush-large.png

Back