• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group A (Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay)

DfqUsSOWAAEvcMJ

Dion Dublin said:
If this was a five-a-side World Cup tournament, I think Saudi Arabia would do very well, and might even win it.

But you cannot play 5-a-side on a full-size pitch.
Money well spent.

5-0 goal wasn't bad either. Was impressed by Golovin. Looked a bit like Eriksen. Only 22 as well. 2 assists and a lovely FK goal.

Biggest win in an opening match of a world cup since 1934, when Italy beat USA 7-1, and went on to win the tournament. 4-0 was class! What about that Golovin, eh? :p

It was a great match but wow, Saudi Arabia can’t defend! They fall over each other more than they can stop an attack. Uruguay must be looking forward to playing them!!

Didn’t expect that, Saudi must be really, really, really, REALLY terrible? Because Russia have been awful for 6 years!

I had 1-0 Russia and a bet for under 3 goals so Saudi are on my c@@t list!

Unexpected result. I wouldn't believe if anybody told me we'll score more than 3 goals, but it happened.
Still I'm not too hyped about 5-0 victory as Russia's form has been woeful in friendlies and I remember too many disappointing and even horrific endings to our group stage campaigns after starting comfortable win (see WC-2002 when we beated Tunisia 2-0 or Euro-2012 when we beated Czech Republic 4-1).

Golovin and Cheryshev played brilliantly. Golovin is the main Russian candidate to make a European transfer this summer.

So far the tournament goes really well. Lots of hype and fan activities in Moscow especially around Luzhniki and in the centre of the capital. Also the weather from this weekend will be coming better, up to 25 degrees. Should be great for the fans!

Last edited:
Back