• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Working with females

DHSF

Les Ferdinand
At the risk of sounding sexist and male chavinistic - anyone else here work with a bunch of girls and fudgein hate it?

I am an Assistant Manager for a team and the majority are girls. I review alot of their work and they fudgein hate any kind of review point. They start cryin n brick. What the fudge? Its all constructive and the same review points given to any of the guys is taken on board with girls THEY START fudging CRYING.

WHAT THE fudgeTY fudge fudge.

We have 3 women who do faff all and one is continually off maternity leave, company doesnt need them but cant do nothing about them..

I wouldnt emply women if I was a boss

We have 3 women who do faff all and one is continually off maternity leave, company doesnt need them but cant do nothing about them..

I wouldnt emply women if I was a boss

Same here. Too fudgein emotional. Especially female graduates. Just too fudgein psychotic.

When it comes to office politics it always seems to be predominantly women in the workplace stirring brick up and trying to stab people in the back. I don't dislike working with women, and have made some good female friends through work (not to mention having the odd one night stand over the years:p (although that's rarely a good idea), but I really really hate office politics.

Bitches, please store your emotions under your desk, along with your multitude of other brick that lives under there, before commencing the working day.

When it comes to office politics it always seems to be predominantly women in the workplace stirring brick up and trying to stab people in the back. I don't dislike working with women, and have made some good female friends through work (not to mention having the odd one night stand over the years:p (although that's rarely a good idea), but I really really hate office politics.

Office politics seems to stem from the girls. Thats the problem. They are two faced and bitch behind peoples backs.

That is the worst kind.

In my experience, they take far more sick leave than men.

I wish that was the least of the problems. I guess what the issue is is that women dont seperate how they would normally act outside of work i.e. bitch n moan n cry and how they SHOULD act in work. They dont know the boundaries.

I wish that was the least of the problems. I guess what the issue is is that women dont seperate how they would normally act outside of work i.e. bitch n moan n cry and how they SHOULD act in work. They dont know the boundaries.

absolutely. Its all a drama in every office ive worked in. Men take it on the chin and get on with it. The worst times I find is when most people have gone home and the females come around to your desk and b*tch about everyone in the section!
Re: sick days, use to be in a small team with a female supervisor. Just so happens that whenever an urgent query would come in, we new she would be off sick the next day. This was a running joke.

Same here. Too fudgein emotional. Especially female graduates. Just too fudgein psychotic.
Female graduates - fit though right?

tbh living with women is far more difficult than living with blokes. If an argument starts between lads, then it's solved within an hour. If the same happens with a girl then they'll hold it as a grudge - either that or they won't say why they're annoyed with you! As far as working with them goes, I haven't had too many problems.

Female graduates - fit though right?

tbh living with women is far more difficult than living with blokes. If an argument starts between lads, then it's solved within an hour. If the same happens with a girl then they'll hold it as a grudge - either that or they won't say why they're annoyed with you! As far as working with them goes, I haven't had too many problems.

Correct! Lads can tell each other to their faces what is tinkling them off and solve it. Women use snide, sarky comments and try to drop subtle hints about stuff like washing up. Facking women.

At the risk of sounding sexist and male chavinistic - anyone else here work with a bunch of girls and fudgein hate it?

I am an Assistant Manager for a team and the majority are girls. I review alot of their work and they fudgein hate any kind of review point. They start cryin n brick. What the fudge? Its all constructive and the same review points given to any of the guys is taken on board with girls THEY START fudging CRYING.

WHAT THE fudgeTY fudge fudge.

I hate f#cking review points dude, and I hate your kind that give them..

(kidding)

But working as the only male in an all female team is rubbish - the conversation is either gossip, shopping, weddings, reality TV, or babies. A week of that brick can drive you insane!

I hate f#cking review points dude, and I hate your kind that give them..

(kidding)

But working as the only male in an all female team is rubbish - the conversation is either gossip, shopping, weddings, reality TV, or babies. A week of that brick can drive you insane!

Well if you spent as much typing up your report rather than on here you wont get as many review points huh? haha kidding.

We got a new graduate coming in - Iraqi chick, quite hot and im Egyptian so im sure we will make love not war. I just think that girls are generally willing to accept a lower pay than men thats my view point. Men are all about pay and ambition where as some of the girls in my team are barely ambitious and a couple are married off so all their cash is spending money - no responsibilities etc

I'm a teacher and my Head Master is a buffon, but he has his narks who eaves drop when he is being criticized and they always run off to report back to him. For the most part, these narks are women. Hate working with them. Still waiting for one to bring something up in conversation that is of interest.

I wish I worked with more women

I am like a dog on heat most days, and just love looking at women

Legs, tits, bum, tits, legs, arse, tits, face, hair, tits, legs

I love women

Looking at women is one thing - listening to and working with is another beast entirely

Back