• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women's world cup

That would be an interesting test hypothetically. You have two factors to consider: the extra weight that would give some advantage to the woman and the testosterone of the male which gives an advantage in muscle power to the man. At some point the extra weight would tilt the advantage to the woman but its impossible to say when.

Lightweight in men's boxing is 135 lb (61 kg) and heavyweight is above 200 lb (91 kg). That's a big weight difference. This is a bit like the internet lion versus bear debates.
You should have watched the Martina Navratilova documentary last week on transgenders in elite sports. Very interesting facts about men being stronger and having bigger hearts etc than women.

Shame.
Not least because seeing the England Women's team winning the (BBC SPOTY) team of the year for winning the WC, usurping Liverpool, would have been wonderful. Scouser meltdown.
OK, we'd have had to put up with Phil Neville being manager of the year but that would at least have saved us having to see a gurning Klopp on stage.

Lucrative pizza ad awaits. Happy days.

Haha Yes true...

Jokes aside. It's the World Cup semi-final, okay a girly version I know but still it's a World Cup semi-final...( :eek: he said Jokes aside! )

You're 2-1 down and you now have a penalty in the 85 minute to even it up.
It's your captain stepping up to take the penalty, who as a centre half, has been pinning 30 to 40 yard cross field balls throughout the tournament. Has to be said, more often than not, she were over hitting her long passes so I expected her to put her laces through the ball on the penalty.. Last thing I expected was that trickler, perhaps a row Zeder but not that.

The wife, a day later is still upset about it, but at least in the future, I shall never have to hear her little playful jibes directed at me, "it's only a game," after a Spurs loss...

So for that, I thank you Steph x

How did Neville become the coach of the England women's team ? If you want to inspire the women, surely you need a much better man, not a one who was a shyte player ! After all England's men team are known for the mediocrity and lack of mental strength at crucial times, losing their last 3 semi finals (2 in World Cup and 1 in European championships). Now it has spread to the England's women as well. In the last 4 years, England's women have lost 2 World Cup and 1 European semi finals. Even worse, they lost both the WC semi finals in the last 5 minutes, conceding a last minute own goal to Japan in 2015 and now missing a penalty against the US. Can't blame them for losing to Sweden in the 3rd/4th placing match as well.

Back