• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women's Logic

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
So I wake up today, the Mrs is like go over the driving range then come back and watch the football whilst she does all the housework, nice thanks darling

I go over the range for two hours come back, just about to sit down, right you need to help me do the housework, you need to do this, that, etc

Er what part of I'll do the housework means I have to help, now she has a cob on as I said no thanks

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

women for you!

I needed to drop my Mrs and my kid off to a birthday party yesterday while i watched the football at my brothers house. I kept telling her "we need to leave the house now" she makes me late, i have to drive like a maniac, hit traffic, get stuck behind a learner and 4 slow drivers. Drop her off, drive to my brothers and miss the first 5 mins of our game.

Go back and pick her up and shes got the hump with me!! all because of her usual lateness!

So I wake up today, the Mrs is like go over the driving range then come back and watch the football whilst she does all the housework, nice thanks darling

I go over the range for two hours come back, just about to sit down, right you need to help me do the housework, you need to do this, that, etc

Er what part of I'll do the housework means I have to help, now she has a cob on as I said no thanks

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Actually has nothing to do with being male or female. An true and insightful comment will now come from me if anyone cares to hear it.

In my experience the is a certain type of person in this world, and I say this from experience in different work places and watching people in life friends and family etc.

Some people will try and be nice and caring and give themselves up to do more then their fare share. But when undertaking tasks they will become tired and resentful that a partner or colleague is getting an easier ride them then.

Marky the are two issues with your missues, she is a kind well meaning lady with good intentions but a lack of stamina. I seen this many times in my life, my first wife was similar. Just dont call a cnut because they do not like it. Call me a cnut and it wont bother me, have you noticed how it is only ever cnuts that get bothered being called cnuts.

Actually has nothing to do with being male or female. An true and insightful comment will now come from me if anyone cares to hear it.

In my experience the is a certain type of person in this world, and I say this from experience in different work places and watching people in life friends and family etc.

Some people will try and be nice and caring and give themselves up to do more then their fare share. But when undertaking tasks they will become tired and resentful that a partner or colleague is getting an easier ride them then.

Marky the are two issues with your missues, she is a kind well meaning lady with good intentions but a lack of stamina. I seen this many times in my life, my first wife was similar. Just dont call a cnut because they do not like it. Call me a cnut and it wont bother me, have you noticed how it is only ever cnuts that get bothered being called cnuts.
tickle my balls with a feather.

I call them "martyrs"

One minute it's all: Don't worry about me, I'll work late, I'll take care of it, I don't need any help, leave it to me...

Next thing you know: Oh why do I have to do everything around here, why is it always me working late, why don't you help?

You are a c.unt.

:D

Last edited:
Back