• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Win a ball, help a school

ShipOfTheseus

Clint Dempsey
My kids left ages ago, but I’m still on the mailing list, it’s a small school so perhaps there’s every chance of clever sniping to win this one. I’d keep quiet about it to improve my chance of winning but to be honest I have very little idea what I would do with the prize. Balls can’t be hung on walls, after all.

Tottenham Hotspur Silent Auction for

Ball signed by players 2019/2020

and merchandise

We have been especially fortunate to receive and auction a signed Tottenham Hotspur ball (includes certificate of authenticity) signed by 13 members, as well as official merchandise of a cap and scarf to the value of £27.00 RRP. You are invited to take part in a silent auction and become the man or woman of the match!

This silent auction is an opportunity for all the White Hart Lane fans or those looking for that extra special gift, to obtain a unique piece of sports memorabilia, whilst having the added bonus of helping a very good cause and supporting our school.

How to place a bid

● Just email your name, contact number and bid amount to fomsandspurs@gmail.comor do that in person at the raffle stall at the Monkfrith School Christmas Fair on Friday 6th December 3:30-6:30pm.
● The auction is closing at 11:59pm on 13th December 2019 and only bids received before then will be considered.
● The highest bidder will be notified on 14th December 2019.
● The signed ball, scarf, cap and certificate with extra document (hereafter referred to as the ‘Spurs Ball and Merchandise’) will be exchanged on receipt of payment by the winning bidder.

Description of Spurs Ball and Merchandise:

● One signed Tottenham Hotspur football containing 13 signatures - season 2019/2020 on behalf of Tottenham Hotspur football club;
● Certificate of authenticity with additional document;
● Tottenham Hotspur scarf;
● Tottenham Hotspur hat;

FOMS Spurs Ball and Merchandise Terms and Conditions:

● The auction is organised by Friends of Monkfrith School (charity number: 1146032), all profits from this auction will go towards supporting Monkfrith School of Knoll Drive Southgate N14 5NG.
● The auction is for the Signed Ball and Merchandise as per aforementioned description.
● The auction will run from 3rd December 2019 until 13th December at 11:59pm. Only bids made within this timeframe will be accepted.
● The minimum reserve is £100.
● Bids are accepted via emails to fomsandspurs@gmail.com and must include the name and contact details of the bidder and the bid amount. Bids can also be made in person at the raffle stall at the Monkfrith School Christmas Fair on Friday 6th December from 3:30-6:30pm.
● By placing a bid participants agree to pay the amount of their bid if they win.
● The highest bidder will be notified on 14th December when he/she will be contacted to arrange for payment and prize delivery.
● If there are multiple bids for the same amount, bidders will have the opportunity to submit a new bid and the highest new bid will be the winner. Instructions will be provided when notified but the bidder will have until 12:00pm on 15th December 2019 to do so.
● Item is auctioned as per description provided by Tottenham Hotspur football club as detailed on certificate of authenticity, namely signed football - season 2019/2020, hologram number 0649218AA
● All personal data of bidders will be safely disposed of after the auction.

Back