• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilmar Barrios

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
BREAKING | Tottenham Hotspur have reached agreement with Boca Juniors over the signing of midfielder Wilmar Barrios. Mauricio Pochettino personally asked for the signing after following the player since he arrived at the Buenos Aires side. [Antena 2 via Radio Mitre]

[Antena 2 via Radio Mitre] report further Boca Juniors had planned to increase the player’s release clause from €16m to €20m. However interest from Tottenham Hotspur has now left the Argentinian outfit with no option to adjust the player’s contract release clause.

Wilmar Barrios is a defensive midfielder who’s been known to be pretty solid for Boca Juniors and given the nickname of the ‘Colombían Kante’. He is now in Russia with the rest of his squad and is expected to feature heavily for his national team in the World Cup

..but this lad is more of the same ilk as Wanyama tbh...

You've come to that conclusion off one YouTube clip and a report on a website none of us had ever heard of before tonight.

Last edited:
On the day that there were rumours about Wanyama going to Dortmund and looking at the brief video of this guy, I think big Vic is on his way.

I dont mind that. £16m for this guy, probably close to double that I hope for Wanyama...Barrios is 3 years younger. Trust Poch. Fair enough

On the day that there were rumours about Wanyama going to Dortmund and looking at the brief video of this guy, I think big Vic is on his way.

I dont mind that. £16m for this guy, probably close to double that I hope for Wanyama...Barrios is 3 years younger. Trust Poch. Fair enough

Although i can reason with what you are saying. With the current crop we know exactly what to expect. This chap may flop epically in exchange with a premiership proven player.

I don't think we can afford to get rid of Vic and dembele this year ... unless we are changing system with Eriksen playing the "Silva" role. I'm which case we need to find an understudy to Eriksen

[QUOTE="Nigeyman, post: 1063008, member: 2197"..but this lad is more of the same ilk as Wanyama tbh...
You've come to that conclusion off one YouTube clip and a report on a website none of us had ever heard of before tonight.[/QUOTE]

Does gutter boy have to answer to these sort of questions:) ?

I’ve seen the lad quite extensively to be fair...did a little recon when I saw a link few weeks ago...

You'd never heard of this player before tonight but you've heard enough to convince you that he's good enough to replace one of our players of the season from the season before last?

You'd never heard of this player before tonight but you've heard enough to convince you that he's good enough to replace one of our players of the season from the season before last?

It doesnt seem completely stupid and would trust Poch. I know that some rate Wanyama higher, but for me Dier is our starting DM and Wanyama is his back-up - therefore its nothing I get terribly excited about so if Poch thinks its right then thats good enough for me

Back