• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

It would be absolutely sweet if we had somehow entered the race for Willian with a strong suspicion that it would force Chelsea to bid for him, and we let them do it knowing it would have to cause discontent among their attacking midfielders and hopefully the squad. Schurrle for a start must be pretty ****ed, promises made to him must have been broken.

We must have had other targets before news of the Anzhi sale got out, so we must have looked at Willian like nice if it happens but it not, our plans don't need to be affected too much.

I'm just hoping we can finish the summer with at least the types of players AVB said he needed to achieve our objectives for the year. Even if its not the first choices or the glamorous names, they must have thought there was a possibility we can challenge if we invest this year, and that just have been before Willian came into the equation at all.

Key point here.
And our current set-up internally strikes me as one that now has contingency plans and back-ups.

So this **** Mourinho has been quoted today saying that United should be willing to sell Rooney to a domestic rival because it is much better for the league, that Italian teams do it all the time and that United should be concerned about keeping the league as good and competitive as can be.

Which is I'm sure why he has decided to stockpile attacking midfielders so that they all can, at best, play bit part roles in the season rather than star on a regular basis for other clubs. All in the game of competition and a strong league.

****ing ****. I'm getting sick of Mourinho and Moyes, and their oh so clever press conferences with their double speak, hidden messages and psychological 'master classes'. It's nauseating. They are obviously hypocritical but they don't care because everything they say is designed to affect their rivals in a negative way. Which is fine I guess, use every weapon in your armoury if you wanna win, but these guys seem to take it to suuuuuuch an extreme, like they are so proud of themselves and think they are the only ones that can do it.

I know stories emerged of us being angry over Willian but I really hope the decision makers at the club recovered quickly, took a deep breath and realised that's exactly how Mourinho wanted them to feel. I then hope we moved on in the same clinical fashion we have done all window and do what we need to do to achieve what we plan to achieve this year.

It makes me appreciate Wenger's tone in press conferences, almost exasperated that he has to answer what he perceives to be stupid questions. And I'm reminded of Pep: 'in this room he is the ****ing man, I cannot compete' great attitude to take. Almost caricatures Mourinho and makes him look like an obsessive nutter.

All managers make hypocritical comments, but Moyes is making himself look especially foolish because he was the one "holding back" Fellaini and Baines last season and because of the fuss he made about Lescott.

Mourinho is just being Mourinho, perhaps more so now he is back in his spiritual home and has a sycophantic audience of journalists. Its rather embarrassing seeing such a group of well established professionals behaving like a bunch of giddy teenage girls.

It reminds me of the legendry Arshavin one. It belongs in the classics. And we all know how Arshavin turned out.

I didn't fancy him either lol. I was happy for a new signing because in AVB we trust his judgement IMO, but Wilian didn't tick the boxes for me that it seems so many others it did.

The transfer is subject to a work permit hearing on Wednesday - Any chance it could be rejected due to number of players already in that position and the simple fact he does not fulfil international games criteria's. And the fact they have 21 players on loan, use one of them. qunts

And we still have his passport???

BSfoE7lCcAAQqLy.png:large

Thought I heard on SSN earlier that Spurs leaked that Chelsea were trying to by Eto in secret :ross:
Love it if that were true!

Can't remember saying this before when we've missed out in a player but I think this message is well suited to the little Brazilian.

12511_604050049622880_864403760_n.jpg

Try star that one up GG \o/

Back