• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

It's a good point, in that hoping Baldini can move swiftly on to the next target as he did with Soldado after Villa and Benteke...but who is the next one? Who is on Willian's level and will have the same sort of creative impact coming from wide left?

Is Pjanic even that good? And would Roma even sell?

from what ive seen of Pjanic and Willian they are very different....Pjanic is more like Moutinho imo, that type

id like to se us go for Griezmann....a winger type, but creative at the same time. Huge potential

i've always known that my english was vey poor cause that sure as hell doesnt sound like "its done!!"

neither does "it was as good as done". what does that mean exactly? that the paperwork is off to lawyer or something? cause then at least everyone has signed everything...then its as good as done except for admin work.
i'll tell you what though..if someone saying something is going down or that its as good as means that the end of it then we are in for some turbulent immoral transfer windows.

it ridiculous and IMHO quite frankly totally wrong.

how is something done when it isnt? why would anyone even want to say that knowing the trend and behaviours of the average human let alone footballers in a back handed industry.

anyone can say that surely

Of course it wasn't done, it wasn't on the off.website. if you want to take itk as gospel, fine, you are more naive than I thought. I don't understand how you can be mad at the twitterati, you should know better than that, you've been around long enough :)

Yeah agree. Whoever we sign for the left inside forward role needs to be as similar to Willian as possible. I really can't see us going for a deeper-sitting CM ballplayer like Pjanic or Eriksen.

I don't know who that will be though.

- Bernard has already been sold
- Ljajic is more like Lamela (i.e. direct cf creative)
- Offer Liverpool a double your money on Coutinho?

After missing out on Villa and Benteke, then ending up with Soldado who is the best signing of the three anyway, I have faith Baldini and AVB will get someone ideal. I just can't think who at the moment.

I think Hulk will be the chosen one

It's a good point, in that hoping Baldini can move swiftly on to the next target as he did with Soldado after Villa and Benteke...but who is the next one? Who is on Willian's level and will have the same sort of creative impact coming from wide left?

Is Pjanic even that good? And would Roma even sell?

Arda Turan. Two footed I believe but predominately right footed. Started of as a full back so knows how to defend. He's doing very well at A.M but Galatasaray are linked to him so perhaps he's gettable?

I think Hulk will be the chosen one

Hulk as the Bale replacement and Lamela with a more creative role? Could that work? Is Lamela capable?

Regarding Greeeeeizman, would Sociedad sell? Anyone know what their finances are like? Can imagine after getting 4th their pretty reluctant to lose another key player.

Of course it wasn't done, it wasn't on the off.website. if you want to take itk as gospel, fine, you are more naive than I thought. I don't understand how you can be mad at the twitterati, you should know better than that, you've been around long enough :)

yes i am. i dont take ITk as gospel...i take long time posters here saying it as gospel. people here that should have nothing to gain by acting all know it all unless they actually knew it all. and its reminded me why i dont like ITKs int he first place

all of them dingdongheads. new lease of life on the anti ITK campaign , took a leave of absence for a while, but i am back now. am challenging everyone on here that tries to act like a know it all on transfers.

Hulk as the Bale replacement and Lamela with a more creative role? Could that work? Is Lamela capable?

Regarding Greeeeeizman, would Sociedad sell? Anyone know what their finances are like? Can imagine after getting 4th their pretty reluctant to lose another key player.

He has a £21m release clause.

He has a £21m release clause.

I knew it, Abramovich was the one who hi-jacked the Willian move. They are generally concerned about us, i think that home game v Chelsea is going to be spicey. http://www.inform.kz/eng/article/2584292

I'd love to see Ozil in Spurs shirt but probably wouldnt come as wants Champs league. I think we need to look at Griezmann, he's very talented and plays more in the hole and probably more lightly to sell. Other options..

Munianin
Dzagoev
Draxler
Pastore

Griezmann won't leave as Socieded are probably going into the group stages of the champions league. Draxler? the guy didn't want to leave for bigger clubs so no way, Dzagoev? yes please, Pastore? they'll want a lot of ££££ and he's already made it clear he wants to return to Seria A. Munanin? ain't going to happen?

What other options have we got? hmmm

Hulk = very direct player and not very creative,=. I'd take him providing we also bring in a creative player.
Pjanic = yep i rate him but we're not getting him and Lamela (i don't think we're getting Lamela btw).
Eriksen = No thanks.

Who else is there?

What about Valbuena? I don't know if he's up to the standards, but has always been good when I've seen him.

i've always known that my english was vey poor cause that sure as hell doesnt sound like "its done!!"

neither does "it was as good as done". what does that mean exactly? that the paperwork is off to lawyer or something? cause then at least everyone has signed everything...then its as good as done except for admin work.
i'll tell you what though..if someone saying something is going down or that its as good as means that the end of it then we are in for some turbulent immoral transfer windows.

it ridiculous and IMHO quite frankly totally wrong.

how is something done when it isnt? why would anyone even want to say that knowing the trend and behaviours of the average human let alone footballers in a back handed industry.

anyone can say that surely

When something is done ...............its sorted............see. Easy really. You'll have to come over here to learn the colloquial.....

unfortunately....someone at the club does not know what sorted means...but they do now!

I know there's a thread to discuss it, but Özil would be the best option for us.
I've lost my faith in footballers long ago (especially after this Willian-case) and he is not in our league, but I can see him make a move for footballing reasons.
Yes, even Coentrao, who is up for sale and a bit desperate to find a club, seems to refuse to come here, but Özil is a Spurs type of player. Great bloke on and off the pitch.
He was born to play for Spurs ;)

Levy's next deadline day present to his manager form Madrid. [-o<

A good player when he was younger but does not produce much magic. Got any videos?

I think we should think about Xherdan Shaqiri. Maybe loan.

I'd much prefer to sign two 15m future stars than one iffy can he do it in the EPL player for 30m

I mentioned him a month back. Great player and a goal scoring wide player

He would be available on loan as a minimum and would add much more quality than were getting from Siggy

I think we should think about Xherdan Shaqiri. Maybe loan.

I'd much prefer to sign two 15m future stars than one iffy can he do it in the EPL player for 30m

That last comment is aimed at Willian and not someone that has nearly 50 caps and played in one of the biggest leagues in world football like Ozil, I do not think for one moment we would have a chance.

my list

Gaitan
Lavezzi
Hulk
Shaqiri

I'd love Arda here but someone mentioned Draxler. Now I've seen this kid twice and if we could get him, I'd be over the moon.

Back