• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Erik Lamela - Official

success.gif

****, yeah

Brilliant signing, to think just 5 years ago we were creaming over the likes of Bentley and Dos Santos signing for us!!!

WELCOME ERIK!! Got alot to live up to going by our other Eriks, Edman and Thorsvedt! :D

Under Armor would be better off with a reshoot of the players with the shirts - this latest crop will guarantee to sell more shirts locally and abroad.

Brilliant signing, to think just 5 years ago we were creaming over the likes of Bentley and Dos Santos signing for us!!!

WELCOME ERIK!! Got alot to live up to going by our other Eriks, Edman and Thorsvedt! :D

I ****in wasnt - urgh - never hated a Spurs player more.

6 is available for Eriksen. Anyway I don't think we should give Bales number to Lamela for reasons of putting any undue pressure on the lad.

Eriksen not sexy enough yet to don a 10 for us IMO

Totti thought Lamela was heir apparent. #10 for me should be his destiny.

I think Erik's been bought as a No. 10 too. Our spine would then be fully world class: Lloris > Verts > Paulinhio > Lamela > Soldado.

Perfect timing to announce it now, just before Adrian Durhams show starts at 4 !

Back