• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who would you sell this summer?

We've ****ed Lamela about for a year, let's not make it two. I want to see Lamela play every second of every game next season thanks(assuming we haven't sold him by that point).

I'd change very little.

We must keep (at all costs and if that means force them to stay) Lloris, Verts, Walker, Sandro, Eriksen, Ade (unless there is a genuine chance of an upgrade on him). I don't actually rate Walker that highly, but I don't see where we'd get someone better.

I see those as our core established players i.e those who have already made the premier league grade (could be being a bit easy on Eriksen but he looks the part) and I rate highly.

So that gives us (based on 442 but assuming we want some inter-changability);

Lloris

Walker x Verts x

x x Sandro Eriksen

Ade x

Of the rest, who do we think is capable of stepping up to the plate next year (I have my ideas, but interested to hear others).

you'd change very little...other than 5 of the starting XI positions? or are you looking at those in the team you list as the only certainties?

Back