• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who would you choose as right back for this season?

Who would you choose as right back for this season?

• Alderweireld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aurier

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Dier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foyth

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate Liverpool as much as the next man but they're a great team, will pick up silverware again this season I'd bet.
I’ll be interested to see how the fatigue of their front 3 all playIng in national tourneys in pre season will impact their start to the season. Although I think they are a very good side, last season everything seemed to go their way and I’m not sure they could keep up the momentum they had if they were competing for a CL place as opposed to the title. Would always fancy them to go deep in the cups though.

I’ll be interested to see how the fatigue of their front 3 all playIng in national tourneys in pre season will impact their start to the season. Although I think they are a very good side, last season everything seemed to go their way and I’m not sure they could keep up the momentum they had if they were competing for a CL place as opposed to the title. Would always fancy them to go deep in the cups though.

I also think there is a certain fragility to them mentally.

It shows in their games, if they arent winning at the hour mark they get desperate.

And I genuinely believe had we kept up the pressure on them in the league last year they would have cracked.

Blah blah blah nayimfromhalfway

Everyone said Pool are rubbish, they only have Llalllllllana and Coutinhhhhhhhho, they only have Mane and Salah, blahblah blah

They have no midfield, they play it long blah blah

They are Kings of Europe, about to be crowned Kings of the world, but but Milner isn't exquisite...

I'd choose the one who's performing best in training at any given time, and that's what Poch has always done, and will continue to do.

Foyth, then Aurier, then KWP, then Dier (if he's actually still alive), and then Toby.

Please don't play Davinson there. He got a bit better as the game went on, but he really isn't good enough to be at RB at the moment.

Strange that Sanchez isn’t on that list...oh wait, no it isn’t, he’s not a right back. Shame Pochettino thought otherwise.

The options aren't great and 2/3 off them are injured. To have that many injured is unlucky, especially as testing who Poch thought would be first choice is gonna have to wait.

Might give Dier a spin there. Gets him back in the team and when he did play there his crossing was excellent.

Hopefully we'll try to get this issue resolved in the Jan window. A top class RB would make one hell of a difference to us

Sissoko. He's got the engine to run all day, is no slouch and it would get him out of the middle of the park.

Back