• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who Will Go Down?

Which three teams will play in the Championship next season?

• West Ham

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Southampton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Leicester

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Swansea

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Hull

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
Short of a disastrous finish by Watford or Bournemouth it looks like being three from six. Hull and Sunderland look like they have been cut adrift already.

I find the goal difference to be an important indicator at the stage. Swansea's GD suggests they belong with Hull and Sunderland. Palace have a relatively good one, because they can score goals, while Middlesbrough's inability to score means they will probably keep their fans nervous to the end.

I'd like Hull and Swansea (with our old boys) to survive at the expense of Middlesbrough and Leicester.

Crystal Palace 0-4 Sunderland
Hull City 2-0 Liverpool.

My prediction skills at their best.:rolleyes:

As much as I'd like to see Leicester and Wham involved a relegation battle, I don't see it happening. Southampton will win games here and there as will Watford. Bournemouth are a confusing one, because they look good one game and brick the next. Boruc epitomises the team, he can be great one weak and an absolute nightmare the next.

For me, the top candidates are five of the current bottom six (Boro, Hull, Swansea, Palace and Sunderland). Palace are in free-fall and are my current pick for 20th. They don't have enough at either end of the field to hold it together. Boro are great defensively, but their coach was gutted with their January window for not getting the targets he needed. They don't score enough goals and I don't see them taking 3 points off of any of their relegation rivals, so they are my other pick. Swansea are my third pick because I think their defence is poor and they will likely concede too many goals. Their G/D might be what does it for them.

Hull look good now and Sunderland are Sunderland. Defoe is gonna keep scoring all season and with some of their signings I can see them tightening up at the back.

As much as I'd like to see Leicester and Wham involved a relegation battle, I don't see it happening. Southampton will win games here and there as will Watford. Bournemouth are a confusing one, because they look good one game and bricke the next. Boruc epitomises the team, he can be great one weak and an absolute nightmare the next.

For me, the top candidates are five of the current bottom six (Boro, Hull, Swansea, Palace and Sunderland). Palace are in free-fall and are my current pick for 20th. They don't have enough at either end of the field to hold it together. Boro are great defensively, but their coach was gutted with their January window for not getting the targets he needed. They don't score enough goals and I don't see them taking 3 points off of any of their relegation rivals, so they are my other pick. Swansea are my third pick because I think their defence is poor and they will likely concede too many goals. Their G/D might be what does it for them.

Hull look good now and Sunderland are Sunderland. Defoe is gonna keep scoring all season and with some of their signings I can see them tightening up at the back.
Leicester are in a relegation battle already. Very different situation to where West Ham find themselves. Just look at the table. Unless they get a fairly unlikely win tomorrow (nice as that would be) they're a single round of matches away from being inn the bottom third and in fairly poor form. Swansea away after the United game for them... Could look really ugly for them a week from now.

Really think that if Leicester get thru to the next round of the champs league they're fudged in the Prem! They just seem in free fall even without that distraction.

I like the hull manager, they look a completely different side to a month ago.

You've got to think that Sam will sort Palace out, they have the best squad down there, but not looking good at the minute.

I don't like Moyes but he's a decent Prem manager, it seems the last 2games he's got them going, but I think player wise they are lacking the quality.

Swansea look to have improved as well but I'm sceptical of Clement, his stay at Derby was a disaster by most accounts I've read.

I've gone Leicester, Swansea and Sunderland in no particular order, but it looks like an exciting battle, you need them to hit form and it seems a few of them are.

Really think that if Leicester get thru to the next round of the champs league they're fudged in the Prem! They just seem in free fall even without that distraction.

I like the hull manager, they look a completely different side to a month ago.

You've got to think that Sam will sort Palace out, they have the best squad down there, but not looking good at the minute.

I don't like Moyes but he's a decent Prem manager, it seems the last 2games he's got them going, but I think player wise they are lacking the quality.

Swansea look to have improved as well but I'm sceptical of Clement, his stay at Derby was a disaster by most accounts I've read.

I've gone Leicester, Swansea and Sunderland in no particular order, but it looks like an exciting battle, you need them to hit form and it seems a few of them are.
I think Leicester are fudged, still think Sunderland because they can be good one week in ten and Palace simply because they have got into a losing habit and they seem bereft of confidence. I like this Marco Silva guy, too early of course to see if he can save hull. But despite only having a few games he has them very well organized defensively which is why I think they will be ok. Don't rule out Middlesbrough either, Karanka is exhibiting the signs of a man, tinkled off , under pressure and about to explode. Already unhappy about lack of transfer activity and criticised Boro fans. Reminds me of AVB at the end.

Palace
Leics
Boro

You can just tell, those three dropping like a stone where as Swansea, Hull and Sunderland look solid hard to beat teams again

I think Bournemouth are doomed they are in freefall.palace and Leicester are just personal pref but can't really see Leicester going down.Would be fantastic if they did though

37 Southampton, Watford
36 Leicester, Stoke
35 Bournemouth, Burnley
33 West Ham
31 Crystal Palace
30 Hull
28 Swansea
23 Middlesbrough
20 Sunderland

The bottom two are done for IMO. West Ham - Swansea this weekend.

It would not shock me to see Hull take a point from Emirates Marketing Project this weekend. Hosts very much on the down after losing at Chelsea. Hull positively pink with positivity after plunking Boro.

pre season I backed sunderland to go down and to score the least goals, hoping defoe stays on the sidelines a bit longer

Where are Wast Ham going to get another point? Except possibly in their Cup final against us. They look shot. For me it is the two North East clubs and those useless fudgers...

And that outcome will make me very happy.

Back