• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who we've, bought so far thread...

And Mane only started 26 league games for Liverpool. Him and the three above are their 4 most important attacking players. Utd had constant injuries

I dont have time to dig out all the figures but I believe that they would show that Chelsea got very lucky with injuries last year barely missing a player at all (similar to Leicester the year before) and Man U were very unlucky - those two were really at the extremes. The other 4 of the top 6 were somewhere in the middle, not lucky or unlucky

The only difference seems to be Liverpools were mainly in the AM positions whereas ours were spread around - combined days out for starters seems to be pretty even to me

Compared to the season before, we were unlucky with injuries. We managed to get away with it though. Lamela wouldn't have played with a three at the back, Davies stepped up for Rose and Son adequately filled in for Harry. Toby wasn't out too long and anyway we have Dier to replace him in a two and Wimmer/Davies in a three. Not ideal, I know, and we certainly need better cover here next season.

2 at the back, 2 for the middle and 1 up top

Cranes_at_Tottenham_Hotspur_Football_Club_ground_in_Haringey_London_England.jpg

Harry Krane...

Who's doing the shopping, is there a committee and is that black box still working?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Who's doing the shopping, is there a committee and is that black box still working?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

The committee was just Levy, Poch and McDermott on last report. Which perhaps confirms our primary focus on youth development.

Back