• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

Can Leicester afford to go down? Didn't they put Vardy, Mahrez and others on big contracts in the summer?

Sell one or two to supplement the parachute payments if necessary. Financially they can get by, unless they gamble on going straight back up.

@RichardOsman
When Statistics meets football. Leicester City must be one of the most brutal examples of 'regression to the mean' in world sport.

@Squawka
Leicester are the only team in England's top-4 tiers yet to score a single league goal in 2017.
540 minutes and counting.

@FutballTweets
Chelsea
"We might go down as the worst defending champions in the PL era"
Leicester City
"Hold my beer"

@BBCMotD
The last time the reigning champions of England got relegated the following season?
Emirates Marketing Project 1938.
It's getting real for Leicester.

@OptaJoke
117,181 - Number of people who are delighted they only supported Leicester City last season and can go back to supporting Chelsea. Foxed.

Can Leicester afford to go down? Didn't they put Vardy, Mahrez and others on big contracts in the summer?

At the start of the season it was considered a success that Leicester had kept Vardy and Mahrez. They might have done better to sell them for good money and get in fresh blood.

@RichardOsman
When Statistics meets football. Leicester City must be one of the most brutal examples of 'regression to the mean' in world sport.

@Squawka
Leicester are the only team in England's top-4 tiers yet to score a single league goal in 2017.
540 minutes and counting.

@FutballTweets
Chelsea
"We might go down as the worst defending champions in the PL era"
Leicester City
"Hold my beer"

@BBCMotD
The last time the reigning champions of England got relegated the following season?
Emirates Marketing Project 1938.
It's getting real for Leicester.

@OptaJoke
117,181 - Number of people who are delighted they only supported Leicester City last season and can go back to supporting Chelsea. Foxed.

Might go down as the worst?

Its the middle of Feb, and although not mathematically official, they already cant catch Chelsea. cant think of a worse defending champions in my lifetime, let alone the Premier League.
Although Chelsea and Leicester dont seem to recall football before 1992

Might go down as the worst?

Its the middle of Feb, and although not mathematically official, they already cant catch Chelsea. cant think of a worse defending champions in my lifetime, let alone the Premier League.
Although Chelsea and Leicester dont seem to recall football before 1992

Everyone goes on about Blackburn being the worst and yet they finished 7th the season after winning the league.

Leicester will be lucky to finish higher than 15th.

Where does this animosity come from towards us? I get that we got a lot of praise last season so they perhaps felt they weren't getting credit at the time but they won the fudging league! Why do they care? Everyone in the media loves them now, it's only the fans of every other club who say last season was an aberration.

Back