• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

By target man I mean a single focus of the attacks not a big man style

Yeah they don't play 442 and yes Chelsea are getting more possession but they also spent £120m on players just this summer alone and have better players. They still play counter attacking basic long ball football to me and that's the style part

There are similarities in style of course, as well as quite a few differences. My point was more aimed at those who thought that Leicester somehow figured out something new or something that if we would just do the same would work very well for us as well. Or better than what we're currently doing.

There are similarities in style of course, as well as quite a few differences. My point was more aimed at those who thought that Leicester somehow figured out something new or something that if we would just do the same would work very well for us as well. Or better than what we're currently doing.

Only thing that was new ish was actually 80s and 90s throw backs - long ball and shut up shop defending

We couldn't play like that

please deity let them go down, fudging clams

At the start of the season I would agree but I'm actually getting annoyed now to see that they're so brick, last season was such a missed opportunity, will we get a chance like that again?

@OptaJoe
21 - Leicester have taken just 21 points from 23 games this season; the worst ever total by a reigning top-flight champion. Debilitated.

@PaddyPower
Tell you what, it's a good job Jamie Vardy got that autobiography out before this season started.

@Bet365
Leicester have yet to win on their travels in the league this season.
The Foxes are 5/1 not to win an away game in the PL during 2016-17.

Well at least there's no chance of us suffering the ignominy of being the club to break that barren run... although we are responsible for 1/3rd of their entire points tally on their travels this season!

Last edited:
as incompetent as the other teams are they are at least trying, leicester have been in holiday mode all season

I'd fudging love it if they went down. Unfortunately there are at least three other teams that are worse than them.

The bottom four have made changes/signings and are looking better now. Middlesbrough's solidity could keep them up. My prediction is that Bournemouth and hopefully Leicester will be dragged into the relegation scrap.

I'm not so sure about Borough. Still think Hull and Sunderland will go down. Either way, it's gonna be tight!

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Form is temporary...

C3qPHPIWcAAUFPI.jpg

@SimonGleave

Okay I suppose I can decipher some of those club badges but I do wish those who produce tables and graphs like this would stop making me feel so pig-ignorant.
Chelsea, Everton, Burnley, Man bricky, Looserpool, Hull, Manure

West Brom, Watford, Stoke, Spurs, Scum, 'Borough, Bournemouth

Palace, Sunderland, Swansea, Southampton, Wet Spam, Leicester

as incompetent as the other teams are they are at least trying, leicester have been in holiday mode all season

I think they should be looking into Thai betting patterns, if Leicester start getting money put on them to go down in that part of the world then I might follow suit and put a big punt on it.

or it's a big play rope a dope

I just had a look on betfair exchange and Bournemouths odds to go down look worth a real punt in the 20's that club as much as I love their manager are going backwards fast. Just 6 points above the drop, lost one of their best strikers and the clubs around them have new coaches and that bounce, I would love to see Wheelchair relegated even with a loan team.

Back