• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who else would you sell before the end of the transfer window?

Which would you sell?

• Soldado

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 69 87.3%
  • Chiriches

Votes: 67 84.8%
  • Carroll

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Dembele

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Townsend

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • Lamela

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
With Kaboul and Stambouli almost out of the door, who else would you sell before the end of the window (limited to those linked in the press and excluding Lennon who is a goner for sure):

Last edited:
The top three on that list. Ade must go!

I want one more look at Carroll. I'm sure he can play with the ball, it's without it that worries me.

Dembele and Lamela - I'd give both plenty of game time so they're both keeps for me.

I'd also keep Townsend for another season as I feel this time next year, his value will increase should he have a good 2016 Euro.

Adebayor and Chiriches definitely, the others would depend on who was coming in.

I'd keep Soldado and Lamela, we wouldn't miss any of the others imo

loaning out Carroll would make far more sense though

I'd happily sell Soldado and Lamela as well if we signed improved replacements

Ade, Bobby and Chiriches and if we promote a youngster or sign a quality winger then Townsend as well.

Townsend, Carroll, Chriches, kaboul, ade , soldado, Lennon, Stambouli, Fazio.

I personally would sell mason but I'm being realistic.

Ade is the cert - I'd be delighted if he turned the corner and became the player we know but doubtful and far too much baggage.

Vlad I feel is harshly impaled (arf arf) but now with Toby, Wimmer and Trippier, not so fussed.

Soldado - again, I'd like to think he could be the player we expected but a good payout and we could sell.

I'm actually leaning on selling Walker - I honestly don't see him progressing and his injury is a concern - think we should test the market whilst we can.

Ade is the cert - I'd be delighted if he turned the corner and became the player we know but doubtful and far too much baggage.

Vlad I feel is harshly impaled (arf arf) but now with Toby, Wimmer and Trippier, not so fussed.

Soldado - again, I'd like to think he could be the player we expected but a good payout and we could sell.

I'm actually leaning on selling Walker - I honestly don't see him progressing and his injury is a concern - think we should test the market whilst we can.

saw some training footage today and his right leg looks like its all strapped up....the whole leg!

Yeah there is an issue there it seems. TBH, barring the speed (which may be limited with the injury) - I don't see an improvement on awareness or delivery. If his stock is still high then I'd consider selling. Would Tim as Villa bring him back there? Rose on the other flank has improved and I feel offers more (I mention him because he was being slated whilst off form).

Have to go:

Ade
Chiriches
Lennon

Probably time to move on:

Stambouli
Soldado
Fredericks
Carroll

I can't see a future role for them, but don't expect them to go this window:

Fazio
Yedlin
Dembele

Have to go:

Ade
Chiriches
Lennon

Probably time to move on:

Stambouli
Soldado
Fredericks
Carroll

I can't see a future role for them, but don't expect them to go this window:

Fazio
Yedlin
Dembele

Pretty logical to me although I can see a role for Dembele even if Poch wing play him there... Deep lying number 10 or whatever you call the position he played against arsenal, Everton and west Brom

But the assessment here is pretty spot on for me

I don't understand how people can write off Yedlin six months after he has arrived, when all the noises coming out of both the club and the US national team when he signed were that it would take him a while to settle and longer to make an impact.

I don't understand how people can write off Yedlin six months after he has arrived, when all the noises coming out of both the club and the US national team when he signed were that it would take him a while to settle and longer to make an impact.
I wonder if Yedlin could play where Lamela does, i.e. a very pacey option going forwards if we need pace on the break. He played midfield (433) rather than right back for USA and was bombing onwards... we don't need him at right back now we have Walker and Trippier and Walker Peters plus Dier, Toby etc etc (Vlad will go).

Pretty logical to me although I can see a role for Dembele even if Poch wing play him there... Deep lying number 10 or whatever you call the position he played against arsenal, Everton and west Brom

But the assessment here is pretty spot on for me

You can't really keep a £15m player solely for the purpose of coming off the bench when we are defending a lead away to one of the other top 6. That'll be maybe 3 x 30 minutes in the season.

I think Pritchard will quickly become our alternative #10

Back