• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's Snowball?

Steff's a guy :D it's short for Steffan

Funny-Internet.jpg

I just had an email from Snowball who has just spent a few weeks in Oz on holiday but is now back in Canada.

She has tried to get back on GG but her application was regarded as spam, so she's not here. Could a clever Mod please look back through all the spam and let her back in? I'm sure we'd all like to see her back with us.

She said her her response to the email saying she was spam was unprintable, so I knew it was her.

Please Mods?

I just had an email from Snowball who has just spent a few weeks in Oz on holiday but is now back in Canada.

She has tried to get back on GG but her application was regarded as spam, so she's not here. Could a clever Mod please look back through all the spam and let her back in? I'm sure we'd all like to see her back with us.

She said her her response to the email saying she was spam was unprintable, so I knew it was her.

Please Mods?

The system is picking up certain e-mail addresses as potential spam. She will need to register a "basic" name e-mail to get on. Nothing that could be considered as a sales ploy.

Please Mods?

Yay

Back