• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whats with the ex player names

I'm trying to make the donkeys go by faster, but the database isn't being very cooperative. Things get updated before they're complete I guess.

Should be sorted now. More names = more fun.

I've changed twice in a day! This is confusing, but fun - and a talking point!

I've changed twice in a day! This is confusing, but fun - and a talking point!

Everyone will change quite often early on. Hopefully a bit of motivation for getting new posters involved. You'll probably change next time you post as well.

And I'm not Andy Thompson, Liverpool donkey, but the forward that played 153 times for Spurs between 1920 and 1930 and scored 20 goals. He later held several different roles with the backroom staff in the 50s and 60s. He sadly died shortly after retiring in 1969.

Woohoo, I've gone from being Kasey Keller last night to Sergei Rebrov! A marked improvement! I remember being there for Rebrov's home debut, we appeared to have a star, sadly for one reason or another, it didn't stay that way :(

New names in the database, perhaps explaining why I was Fraizer Campbell once before.

I'm now worried I might become he who must not be mentioned again.

Hang about - I'm back to Fraizer Campbell.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiinnng !

I'm trying to make the donkeys go by faster, but the database isn't being very cooperative. Things get updated before they're complete I guess.

Should be sorted now. More names = more fun.

Ok, I'm looking forward to finding out who I am already!

Edit. Dozell........ hmm, better get posting then.

Back