• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's the worst that could happen?

Back to reality..

We only get two points from our next two games (a la last season when we played two league London derbies in a few days) and allow Chelski an unassailable lead.
We fail to beat West Ham as they turn up for their annual cup final and put in their best home performance - handing Chlski the title in their next fixture, a bank holiday Monday win at home to Middlesbrough, before John Terry gives a leaving speech mocking us about how "when he knew it was Spurs chasing Chelski he wet and got his new PL winners 2017 kit made in advance."
They have a pact with Arsenal to allow them to win the FA Cup final and get the record number of FA Cup wins; Terry goes full kit and attends Asenal's victory parade and joins with Wheelchair to sing anti-Spurs songs on stage
After a summer of guess the new leaving Spurs rumour, Walker and Eriksen sign for Barcelona in a joint deal worth 65M

this thread is so "sexy" and I thought we had done away with that word, this thread needs to be retired immediately

Yeah...all above ha ha
But ...what will actually happen is that who ever buys Lukaku wins the premier next season!
So..
That's another prem gone down the swany next year.

And now yer gonna believe us..
We nearly won the
League.
Now thats the worse reality of the situation in football terms I'm afraid.

Its Happening..

Bring back Bale..................................................................................CoySpurs......

c35.gif

Finish outside the top four, lose several players prior to the new stadium opening is my biggest fear.

However, IF we keep Poch which I think we will, I fully trust him to rebuild and transition us into the new stadium with a young passionate side who can then push on and get us back in the Champions League within two seasons.

Back