• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's the worst that could happen?

Our proposal to play matches at Wembley next season will be denied and we will share London stadium with Canning Town Bingo Club (and pay them a rent).

We only get 2 points from our next 3 leagues (all within 7 days)
We cry about the absence of Kane (again!)
We witness Arsenal beat Emirates Marketing Project and then win the two fixtures after cutting the gap to 2 points with a game in hand, fuelling the fears of 'choking once again in pure S.P.U.R.S.Y. fashion' and in front of an even bigger media glare.
We go into the FA Cup semi in limp form (literally) and get stuffed by Hazard, Costa and co, Costa getting Toby sent off
We play a re-arranged game vs Leicster and they play the game of their season and 'repay the favour for Chelski'

Ughh!!

OK, feel better already now i've written that down; it's true what they say about letting it all out:)

Can see both of those bolded things happening.

We only get 2 points from our next 3 leagues (all within 7 days)
We cry about the absence of Kane (again!)
We witness Arsenal beat Emirates Marketing Project and then win the two fixtures after cutting the gap to 2 points with a game in hand, fuelling the fears of 'choking once again in pure S.P.U.R.S.Y. fashion' and in front of an even bigger media glare.
We go into the FA Cup semi in limp form (literally) and get stuffed by Hazard, Costa and co, Costa getting Toby sent off
We play a re-arranged game vs Leicster and they play the game of their season and 'repay the favour for Chelski'

Ughh!!

OK, feel better already now i've written that down; it's true what they say about letting it all out:)

[SWITCH]

We only drop 2 points from our remaining 6 league games
We beat Chelski 1-0 in the FA Cup semi-final and don't let them have a shot on target; Costa is sent off for a stamp on Davies
We cry about not beating Arsenal by more than 3 goals (lack of ruthlessness costs us yet again)
We witness Everton batter Chelski 4-0 and then Pulis grinning in front of the mic after they beat Chelski 2-0 after only having 1 shot on target all game
We clinch the title after Watford beat Chelski at Stamford Bridge (with Capoue and Kaboul scoring the decisive goals) and we beat Leicester 2-0 in our penultimate game (Janssen and Sissoko getting the late goals)

[/SWITCH]

With Pochettino having succeeded in getting the players to focus strictly on the next game, that's all we should be doing as well. Never mind all the dealings and doings in the past.

History hasn't got one thing to say in this matter. Only the present matters. The here and now. A collective failure to follow this attitude would be the greatest undoing of all.

I don't see it happening with Pochettino or the players. We shouldn't let it happen to us either.

Thats a well aimed blast with a double barrelled shotgun right between the ears. ;)

I have left a more detailed, reasoned response to @Jurgen the German's initial jibe in the official Eriksen thread.

The fact that you guys continue to show no sign of optimism and instead chose to have a crack at me, rather than responding to my comment with reason, highlights my point fairly nicely. :D

Ha ha. Being called a pessimist in the "worst that can happen" thread is legendary!

It's meant to be a joke thread where we take the tinkle out of ourselves.

Now will you ladies stop winding each other up and steer clear of each other for a while.

I have left a more detailed, reasoned response to @Jurgen the German's initial jibe in the official Eriksen thread.

The fact that you guys continue to show no sign of optimism and instead chose to have a crack at me, rather than responding to my comment with reason, highlights my point fairly nicely. :D

Haha you just have to be taking the p i s s with that comment. You have mentioned me twice in posts for no reason other than just trolling, not in direct reply to any posts either directed to you or at anyone else and you take offence when people have a go back.

You must have missed my post in the Son thread for example when I bumped the thread after no one posted in it for weeks despite his recent great form.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/son-heung-min.7925/page-76

Back