• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's the worst that could happen?

Kane injures himself in a pointless appearance against Millwall.
The favourite for the Barca job pulls out and Poch becomes their number one target.
Emirates Marketing Project tap up Dele Alli and Alderveireld for combined 100m summer swoop.

Charlie Nicholas and Niall Quinn - in any capacity.

I would quite happily (relatively speaking) see THFC fold and be no more rather than have any of these names become associated (anew or newly) with us.

Yeah...all above ha ha
But what will actually happen is that who ever buys Lukaku wins the premier next season!
So..
That's another prem gone down the swany next year.

And now yer gonna believe us..
We nearly won the
League.
Now thats the worse reality of the situation in football terms I'm afraid.

We're Spurs fans. Every silver lining has a cloud. But what is the worst single* thing that could happen between now and next season?

*Let's keep it to one thing rather than Poch, Levy and the entire squad leave us.

I can't answer the question with it being loaded with the last part.

For me it would be Poch leaving and the club having to find yet another manager and philosophy.

This summer we have for one of the first times ever a chance to add one bit of quality that will make this club as good if not better than anyone, what I am saying is I believe we are one step forward from something very exciting. Last thing/worse thing that could happen is after a few years of building we go back 2 steps

We only get 2 points from our next 3 leagues (all within 7 days)
We cry about the absence of Kane (again!)
We witness Arsenal beat Emirates Marketing Project and then win the two fixtures after cutting the gap to 2 points with a game in hand, fuelling the fears of 'choking once again in pure S.P.U.R.S.Y. fashion' and in front of an even bigger media glare.
We go into the FA Cup semi in limp form (literally) and get stuffed by Hazard, Costa and co, Costa getting Toby sent off
We play a re-arranged game vs Leicster and they play the game of their season and 'repay the favour for Chelski'

Ughh!!

OK, feel better already now i've written that down; it's true what they say about letting it all out:)

We witness Arsenal beat Emirates Marketing Project and then win the two fixtures after cutting the gap to 2 points with a game in hand, fuelling the fears of 'choking once again in pure S.P.U.R.S.Y. fashion' and in front of an even bigger media glare.
We go into the FA Cup semi in limp form (literally) and get stuffed by Hazard, Costa and co, Costa getting Toby sent off
We play a re-arranged game vs Leicster and they play the game of their season and 'repay the favour for Chelski'

Ughh!!

OK, feel better already now i've written that down; it's true what they say about letting it all out:)
fudge you uncle mike

Ughh!!

Where's the dislike... No, not strong enough.. Where's the hate button when you need it?

With the benefit of a few more league games during which we seem to have consolidated 2nd, I'd say missing out on CL. That would have meant we had another serious collapse and, not only would we not be able to attract quality players, we'd risk losing the ones we have.

Ughh!!

You are a sick man who needs help

Back