• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What is the best purchase you have ever made?

How far up does it go?
All the way.

You need a pair of these to get it out:

31YNWLRSqPL._SY300_.jpg

I got some of these from a hardware shop in Somerset for 50p.

me and a few mates once bribed a double decker bus driver a tenner to take us five miles out of the way home.

mind you he shat it and dropped us off a mile early.

The good old days.

In the purest sense, a cup of coffee one morning that a classmate accidentally bumped out of my hand. She bought me another and waved me over to her table at the university student lounge. My first encounter with my wife and mother of two kids.

In a flagrantly louche, materialist sense, one of these:

DSCN0091.jpg

1979 Glastron Carlson CVZ-19. Beautifully designed, hand made ski boats from the firm's first plant in Austin, Texas. Newer one's from the LA plant are junk.

Our's is having the hull re-finished this winter. The interior was done up in white upholstery years back. Cooler to sit on in the hot summer sun.
Will be handed over to our kids to enjoy at the cottage for decades to come.

wow .. no offense @greatwhitenorf never thought I'd see a boat on anyone's list of best buys ... bit of that old joke of the two best days of a boat owners life, the day they buy it, the day they sell it.

I asked this question to the guys in my pod at work. Th best answer either came up with was lazer eye surgery which I thought was a good one.

We are a carpeted house and have dogs, would you recommend?

I've only got carpets upstairs and tried it up there for the first time yesterday and it was fine. I've got rugs downstairs and it is fine with them too.

I don't have any pets but I watched some reviews of it on YouTube before buying it and a few of those were people with dogs and they were positive about it.

a serious Q @milo, does it need any sort of training or do you just let it loose to bump its way around and learn the layout?

also, how does it handle stepping up onto rugs or slightly higher floor surfaces?

a serious Q @milo, does it need any sort of training or do you just let it loose to bump its way around and learn the layout?

also, how does it handle stepping up onto rugs or slightly higher floor surfaces?

No setting up. It bumps its way around and carries on cleaning until its battery is running out (an hour and a half). I've been impressed by its coverage, it doesn't seem to miss much. It's fine with rugs.

Back