• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wesley Sneider

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkfoot

Kasey Keller
Italian correspondent on Talksport a few minutes ago (1:40am Xmas morning) is claiming Wesley Sneider has all but completed his move to Spurs.

Wow.

Respected Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri claims that Wesley Sneijder could join Tottenham Hotspur. While details of the transfer are not complete, Palmeri claims that Sneijder is “happy to move to London” and that Tottenham are “very close to securing a deal for the player”.

http://www.sportpulse.net/node/5920

I've just got a text about this from my mate. I would cream my pants if this happens but I think it's very unlikely (unless he lowers his wage demands - he was on a vast sum at Inter)!

Anyway, if this is true - then our creativity problems would be solved!

Depends on the cost, got to remember he's 28 so there'll be no resale value. If we can get him for 15m then he might be worth a punt, though I'm assuming we'd need to break the wage structure to pay his wages? He must be on 150k a week?

Personally I'd rather see us buy a striker. We can't do both unless we sell big too.

I've just got a text about this from my mate. I would cream my pants if this happens but I think it's very unlikely (unless he lowers his wage demands - he was on a vast sum at Inter)!

Anyway, if this is true - then our creativity problems would be solved!

you say this, but there needs to be good movement plus good supply to wesley for this to happen...its still very much a team issue

however maybe the trust in his abilities will make the players move better

Inter fans think he's a bit overrated. Very greedy as a player. Not been as good since Mourinho left.

Indeed. He still plays very well for Holland. I suspect that he just became jaded at Inter. Needs a new environment and new challenge. Think that will see him recapture his best club form.

If it happens, best Christmas present.........ever.

Come on, Santa Levy. You know you want to.

All over the place that he has agreed to join us.

Merry fudging christmas

All over the place.......but all citing the same original source - Tancredi Palmeri. So it's still only one man's word, really.

But hopefully something in it.

@tancredipalmeri: Here the big market news:Sneijder agreed deal with Tottenham,and ready to move London asap.Waiting for Inter and Spurs to agree terms

Inter want rid, WS wants out.

@tancredipalmeri
situation has changed a lot for WS. And he sees Spurs as rising team

All over the place that he has agreed to join us.

Merry fudging christmas

This has all the hallmarks of an agent testing the water to see which clubs are interested. Already reports saying Schalke want him. Others will follow and we'll be priced out.

On the one hand, I think about the facts; he's 28, he's injury-prone, he'll want a better wage, and he's likely using us to get a better deal from United or someone.

But then I think; fudge it, he's fudging Wesley Sneijder......and my objectiveness disappears, to be replaced with a child-like feeling of excitement I haven't had since Rafa signed for us two years ago.

It would definitely beat the fudging sun-tan lotion some berk got me for Christmas, at the very least. Honestly, in the build-up to fudging winter, with little icicles hanging merrily on my window ledges....

But yes, Wesley Sneijder, fudge yeah. Please let this be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back