• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Most ST holders will still apply regardless of whether they know they can go or not I think. Can always sell it to someone if it doesn't work out and you get the LPs.

There's a total non-story in the Times today, about the "advantage" we would have if we get to the SF of the FA Cup. Headlined "FA Cup: Anger brewing over possibility of Spurs’ ‘home’ semi-final", it seems to boil down to "The FA has been made aware of some rumblings of discontent, but has yet to receive a complaint".
Interestingly, the article goes on to state "However, the governing body’s position is that the matter is resolved, having been discussed at a board meeting at which the leading Premier League clubs were represented last season, before the FA agreed to lease Wembley to Spurs for a year with no objections being raised."

Useful to know for when accusations of unfair treatment start getting bandied about by fans of whoever we might be playing (IF we get past Rochdale in the replay and Sheffield Weds/Swansea in the QF of course -nothing being taken for granted).
You know it's Victimpool complaining, right?

Most ST holders will still apply regardless of whether they know they can go or not I think. Can always sell it to someone if it doesn't work out and you get the LPs.

I agree that most ST holders will apply for a semi final ticket, but I'm pretty sure that LPs are not awarded for semis and finals.

How would we be the home team in a ground the will be split 50/50 between two sets of fans, I know we have played there all season. But the media narrative that they spun to put pressure on us about not winning at Wembley frankly we are due a bit of good fortune. Only way it is home to us is that we are a bit more used to the Journey. Still got those fcuking horrible red seats.

I do sort of see the view of the complaints.

I think the FA should have made us play League and FA cup ties elsewhere.

However, the media can’t now turn it to our advantage after being told we wouldn’t win more than 1 game there all season.

Will they complain when Rochdale hae their SF at Wembley?

Would anyone complain that another side had more England Internationals who play there regularly?

Bunch of maladroits and lickspittles.

PS - forgot to mention spunk-trumpets and rooster-wombles

Nah, it’s all Liverpool and city at the minute, we won’t get any credit “until we win something”

Disagree. Guess it’s how you read it.

Mopo is talked about as if he’s won the PL numerous times.

That’s not saying he’s not done a good job.

Disagree. Guess it’s how you read it.

Mopo is talked about as if he’s won the PL numerous times.

That’s not saying he’s not done a good job.

Really mate?

Pep is the second coming of Christ .. greatest coach of all time and all that brick
Klopp & Pool are title favorites at start of season regardless of zero fudging precedent for it in last 7+ years, his naïve ass football is talked about as some kind of great thing.
Jose is Jose, which is they love to give him air time with his brick, and they never call him out on it.

Poch gets some credit, rightly for the progress he has made, but at the beginning of this season half the pundits still didn't think we would finish top 4. And every fudging time we achieve a decent result, it's well .. but Kane & 19 other players are going to be sold at the end of this season anyway ...

Mourinho, Conte & Klopp on the other hand.....

marx.png

Back