• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Just received email from Spurs for today's game to say I should enter the ground by entrance M and N as entrance B is closed. It is headed Block 120 and I am in Block 520 and usually enter by entrance P so don't think 1 should have received this email. Anyone else also received this in error?

Just received email from Spurs for today's game to say I should enter the ground by entrance M and N as entrance B is closed. It is headed Block 120 and I am in Block 520 and usually enter by entrance P so don't think 1 should have received this email. Anyone else also received this in error?

Their being very specific about entrances today which I assume is due to the crowd expected

Actually found the EE Wifi masts within my area yesterday, didn't realise there was any at least it gave me a chance to put some bets on at half time etc

Today is the 18th game we have had at Wembley this season, just worked out today will be only the 5th time I have gone, 13 times I haven;t gone, wowzers

Am looking forward to going today I must admit but I am literally counting down the minutes until next season already

Today is the 18th game we have had at Wembley this season, just worked out today will be only the 5th time I have gone, 13 times I haven;t gone, wowzers

Am looking forward to going today I must admit but I am literally counting down the minutes until next season already

I’ve been 15 times. It’s bedn a headache with travel, today is replacement bus for rail service. I’m just hoping I get there in time. But I’m not sure I can do next season. Will be tough with cost of season ticket & travel. Do you think it will be easy to get tickets for the matches there? I will buy one off tickets most probably. I need to ‘grow up’ and start being financially sensible.

I’ve been 15 times. It’s bedn a headache with travel, today is replacement bus for rail service. I’m just hoping I get there in time. But I’m not sure I can do next season. Will be tough with cost of season ticket & travel. Do you think it will be easy to get tickets for the matches there? I will buy one off tickets most probably. I need to ‘grow up’ and start being financially sensible.

Your problem will be you will have Lost any loyalty points you have gained again

Your problem will be you will have Lost any loyalty points you have gained again

Not really any way around that. So, just hope I can get tickets either through resale, or availability, for the games that I’d like to watch but understand that I’ll likely miss many of the bigger matches. I’d love to get a season ticket next season but personal circumstances are such that it’s extremely unlikely. I don’t want to go in to it all on here but it’s the only viable option to not get the season ticket.

I’ve been to all bar 2 matches; as much as I prefer the atmosphere of White Hart Lane it is less than half the travel time for me to get to Wembley from Buckinghamshire and probably will be the only time I’ll ever get to have a Tottenham season ticket.

Had what could've been a not good experience on the coach home lastnight

As we were pulling out of the car park a coach next to us pulled alongside full of Everton chavs, then totally unprovoked a few of them got out and started smacking the side of our coach and trowing stuff at ours, then 2 of them forced their way onto our coach and started giving it to everybody and wanting to fight, a big guy and an older chap got them off the coach and the driver pulled away but not nice for the people who had young kids on our coach

Had what could've been a not good experience on the coach home lastnight

As we were pulling out of the car park a coach next to us pulled alongside full of Everton chavs, then totally unprovoked a few of them got out and started smacking the side of our coach and trowing stuff at ours, then 2 of them forced their way onto our coach and started giving it to everybody and wanting to fight, a big guy and an older chap got them off the coach and the driver pulled away but not nice for the people who had young kids on our coach

Old school :rolleyes:

Actually infants school. Don't these cvnts realise we're well into the 21st century now:confused:o_O:confused:

totally unprovoked
The trouble with some football fans, is they don't realise that a set of fans is not one thing, it is thousands of individual people.
So perhaps some other Spurs fan insulted/hurt one of those Everton fans, an hour earlier... so those Everton fans get drunk and are talking about it and getting more and more riled up and saying they will get their own back and then they see their chance to attack "some Spurs fans" and think it is fair enough because "some Spurs fans" provoked them earlier.

The trouble with some football fans, is they don't realise that a set of fans is not one thing, it is thousands of individual people.
So perhaps some other Spurs fan insulted/hurt one of those Everton fans, an hour earlier... so those Everton fans get drunk and are talking about it and getting more and more riled up and saying they will get their own back and then they see their chance to attack "some Spurs fans" and think it is fair enough because "some Spurs fans" provoked them earlier.
Or perhaps they are just cnuts?

Not sure if this is better mentioned elsewhere or if it’s already been mentioned but,.. 76k+ for an evening kick off on the tv v Everton is bloody impressive!

We’ve put way more bums on seats at Wembley than I thought we would so far. As far as I know tickets aren’t going cheap, this isn’t kids for a quid! Bodes well for filling the new stadium on most occasions.

Can’t wait for the Arsenal game, what an occasion that will be!

Back