• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

I have 3 browsers and for one reason or another none of them are capable of getting me to the seat selection page.

I've resorted to trying on IE now. But whereas before I was straight in, now I'm back in the wheel.
I don't really want to have a blind allocation. Too much money for that.

Congrats. Did you pick your seat? Which row did you manage? Im being offered late teens of 550.

I did. I got in via Internet Explorer which allowed me to pick my seat. I read on another site that if you turn off your adblocker it works in Chome (but I've no idea how to do that!) There seem to be loads left still.

538, row 3 is what I plumped for in the end. Most the first, second and third rows of the upper tier at the West end are gone, but there's plenty left in the other rows, and in the top tier around the ground generally, and club wembley

I did. I got in via Internet Explorer which allowed me to pick my seat. I read on another site that if you turn off your adblocker it works in Chome (but I've no idea how to do that!) There seem to be loads left still.

538, row 3 is what I plumped for in the end. Most the first, second and third rows of the upper tier at the West end are gone, but there's plenty left in the other rows, and in the top tier around the ground generally, and club wembley

Good work. Even my IE isn't playing ball.

I have 3 options:

Top tier, row 18, half way line.
Top tier, row 5, behind goal.
Club Wembley.

Never know whether half way line is better than having a really good view for 45 mins.

Good work. Even my IE isn't playing ball.

I have 3 options:

Top tier, row 18, half way line.
Top tier, row 5, behind goal.
Club Wembley.

Never know whether half way line is better than having a really good view for 45 mins.

So you can pick your seat now?
It's a big decision. I've gone for where I think the atmosphere should be reasonably good. And not too far back.
Club Wembley was tempting though. Had a front row seat for the Gent game which was great.

My daughter (who is around 38,000th on the waiting list) has been offered a ST. I am around 28,000 and have heard nowt. Go figure.

Have fired off a salty email to the ticket office. Looking for them to provide me with a half price one now as compensation...;)

My daughter (who is around 38,000th on the waiting list) has been offered a ST. I am around 28,000 and have heard nowt. Go figure.

Have fired off a salty email to the ticket office. Looking for them to provide me with a half price one now as compensation...;)
Perhaps you're on a different kind of list as well?

Bagged 550. Absolutely buzzing if I'm honest. Firstly for next season and also knowing myself and son will have a ticket at NWHL.

Became apparent quite quickly that our 36k position might jump to about 20k next season if I didn't take them now. How long would it have taken at NWHL to get an offer if we were sat at 20k!?

Even if I don't make every game (as my son is quite young), I see it as a sound investment.

11:10 Fr 30 June .... http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-sales-update-300617/

Season Ticket Sales Update
Posted on 30 June 2017 - 11:10

We are continuing to process Season Ticket sales for our year away at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, and which guarantees a Season Ticket at the new stadium. Thanks to all for your patience as we experience busy call lines at the Ticket Office.

With friends and family at different points on the waiting list we are dealing with multiple relocations as we open up sales to further tranches of the list and supporters request to sit together. We are working hard to ensure this happens whilst at the same time respecting the integrity of the order of the waiting list.

The Ticket Office will be working through all relocation requests as soon as possible and update supporters directly.

Current window applications remain open until Sunday. Please keep an eye on Club channels for further updates.

Opening up the chance to purchase Season Tickets to another section of our Season Ticket waiting list has raised some further questions from supporters around the process, so we would encourage you to investigate the FAQ section on iSpurs here and we’ve also included answers to the most recent questions below:

Q. Can I buy with friends and family who have different positions on the waiting list?
A. Yes. Once all members of your group have received an invitation to purchase, you will be able to access the system and reserve your seats. A group leader can be nominated to reserve up to six seats for qualifying members. Each member will then have a 24 hour window to log in to their personal eTicket account and pay for their Season Ticket.

Q. Am I still able to pay in instalments?
A. Yes, subject to the usual terms and conditions, supporters can apply to pay in 10 instalments via our partners at V12 Finance. Further details can be found here.

Q. My child, a Junior One Hotspur member has just been offered a Season Ticket. Can my son or daughter be seated close to or next to my new seat?
A. Yes. Just contact our Ticketing team at ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com and subject to availability, they will find seats for you to sit together.

Q. I’m 52,000 on the waiting list. Will I be offered the chance to buy a Season Ticket?
A. Unfortunately we are unable to confirm how far down the Season Ticket waiting list we will offer tickets to. All Season Tickets offered now are very much subject to availability. In the event that we are able to move further down the waiting list, each qualifying member will receive a personal invitation to purchase.

Q. Can I upgrade from One Hotspur Silver to One Hotspur Gold to join the auto cup scheme?
A. Yes. Details on how to action this can be found here.

Q. What is the difference in cost between a Season Ticket and match ticket prices?
A. Ticket prices for our individual matches are yet to be announced. We will advise supporters of those prices when the sales process for our home match vs Chelsea commences.

Q. Will there be a Ticket Exchange where I can sell my ticket if I am unable to make a match?
A. Yes, subject to Terms and Conditions. The Club recently announced that the Ticket Exchange scheme for season 2017-18 will be operated by the Club in conjunction with our Ticketing partners, Ticketmaster. Season Ticket Holders will receive 1/19th of the value of their Season Ticket for every match ticket sold on the Exchange. We will be announcing further details regarding the scheme in due course.

Q. If I am not offered a Season Ticket, will I be able to buy a ‘One Year Only’ ticket for the matches at Wembley?
A. We shall be announcing further ticketing details for our games at Wembley Stadium once the season ticket sales windows have been completed.

We should like to thank our One Hotspur Bronze members who have waited patiently on the Season Ticket Waiting List for many years and for their phenomenal support throughout that time. We look forward to welcoming all our new Season Ticket Holders to Wembley Stadium and back to our new home in August, 2018!

Back