• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

That will depend where you end up seating

I think they will mirror the current arrangement for Wembley and just map you on the new ground

That would be incredibly unfair imo. I can't help it if only single seats or seats bunched in the first 3-4 rows were available in the mirrored area, that would be plain wrong in my eyes. Original ST holders outside of the 18,000 should get the option first to go into the single tier stand and then they should work off loyalty points for the newest ST holders throughout 17/18 season, not just map people across because that sat somewhere specific at Wembley.

It's gone past the 26th but I still have an ST reserved. Want to do the instalment plan but need to wait till tomorrow until I get paid. How long does it take for the first payment to process? I'm worried if I wait until tomorrow the ST will be taken away.

That would be incredibly unfair imo. I can't help it if only single seats or seats bunched in the first 3-4 rows were available in the mirrored area, that would be plain wrong in my eyes. Original ST holders outside of the 18,000 should get the option first to go into the single tier stand and then they should work off loyalty points for the newest ST holders throughout 17/18 season, not just map people across because that sat somewhere specific at Wembley.

When have Tottenham ever been fair on this sort of thing

They will soon have more season ticket holders than ever but they know They plenty waiting

I agree your way is fair though

I'm still way off, and position has improved c3,200.

Didn't expect to become eligible, but thought more new STs would have been taken up.

It's gone past the 26th but I still have an ST reserved. Want to do the instalment plan but need to wait till tomorrow until I get paid. How long does it take for the first payment to process? I'm worried if I wait until tomorrow the ST will be taken away.

Why did you wait? First payment doesn't go out until at least a month after you sign the agreement.

I didn't get a confirmation email that they had reserved my seat and then life/Glasto got in the way! Thanks for confirming.

Ring the membership ticket office - Option 2. They are very helpful & will get you sorted.

Might be a 10-15 min wait on the phone though.

You ponce

How much did that cost in the end?

Haha!

£1300/£1400 - I'll need to keep making sure the gigs are busy ;-)

I was torn between a ticket in Level 1 or Club Wembley, and decided that as it's a one of season at Wembley that'll make the most of the additional facilities (smaller bar/toilet queues, comfy seats), and then more than likely not go so high end at the new stadium.

Haha!

£1300/£1400 - I'll need to keep making sure the gigs are busy ;-)

I was torn between a ticket in Level 1 or Club Wembley, and decided that as it's a one of season at Wembley that'll make the most of the additional facilities (smaller bar/toilet queues, comfy seats), and then more than likely not go so high end at the new stadium.

Club Wembley is so much better for those reasons you mentioned

I'm probably too far down the list but can someone guide me regarding the price ranges and is there much of a discount for juniors?

Thanks!

OMG. I have just had an email offering me the chance to buy an ST tomorrow! I am around 36400 on the list so never thought I'd have a chance. And my nephew who is about 37k on the list has also had the email. There's clearly not been much take-up of the extra tickets. Maybe because these later windows are so short and people might be missing the emails. Or the tickets left are too expensive.

So, I now have to make a big decision. I want to get one for myself. But my nephew comes to maybe 10 games a season (including cup games). But if I have a ST, and he doesn't, then I am unlikely to be able to take him, and sit in my seat.

And being lazy, which sections of Wembley most closely equate to 30/31 and the PL at WHL? Not that I'd expect anything to be left in those areas.

Happy days!

OMG. I have just had an email offering me the chance to buy an ST tomorrow! I am around 36400 on the list so never thought I'd have a chance. And my nephew who is about 37k on the list has also had the email. There's clearly not been much take-up of the extra tickets. Maybe because these later windows are so short and people might be missing the emails. Or the tickets left are too expensive.

So, I now have to make a big decision. I want to get one for myself. But my nephew comes to maybe 10 games a season (including cup games). But if I have a ST, and he doesn't, then I am unlikely to be able to take him, and sit in my seat.

And being lazy, which sections of Wembley most closely equate to 30/31 and the PL at WHL? Not that I'd expect anything to be left in those areas.

Happy days!

I'm around the same position as you and I've had the email! Pretty excited if I'm honest. One thing I need to understand is, my son is only 4 but I want him involved at the same intervals as me (i.e. ticket now and ticket at new stadium next year), if I get us both one and he doesn't fancy a game, can I upgrade his ticket to an adult ticket for that one match at an extra cost?

So glad i had already planned to work from home tomorrow. I will be in front of the wheel of death as early as possible!

I'm around the same position as you and I've had the email! Pretty excited if I'm honest. One thing I need to understand is, my son is only 4 but I want him involved at the same intervals as me (i.e. ticket now and ticket at new stadium next year), if I get us both one and he doesn't fancy a game, can I upgrade his ticket to an adult ticket for that one match at an extra cost?

Doubt it

It's normally the other way from what I remember

Hope I'm wrong though

So glad i had already planned to work from home tomorrow. I will be in front of the wheel of death as early as possible!

Might be tempting fate but I wouldn't panic too much. As I said earlier in the thread I was trying to log in from 45 mins before the opening time of the first day of the first window. Thing opened on the button. A few minutes later, I'm an ST Holder!

Bronze members priority day for the NLD at WHL it ain't. Mind you, that's why you're getting a ST 36.5k down he list, so happy days.

Arghh! Since when has the interactive seating plan not worked on Chrome on a pc?
I can see loads of green but can't see seats.

Back