• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Is anyone having issues paying online for their Wembley ST? I have tried multiple times with two different cards. each time I hit 'review' and then it kicks me out, with no confirmation. So now I am faced with either losing my STs come 26 June or being billed about seven times for each. I have emailed the club and obviously don't expect a response in double quick time...

Is anyone having issues paying online for their Wembley ST? I have tried multiple times with two different cards. each time I hit 'review' and then it kicks me out, with no confirmation. So now I am faced with either losing my STs come 26 June or being billed about seven times for each. I have emailed the club and obviously don't expect a response in double quick time...

When I have problems and get no early response, I email them again expressing dissatisfaction, and end with "Are you Arsene Wenger in disguise?".

I can't say it has made a difference, but one has to make one's point.

Do you have access to a telephone?

Have any of you members received your renewal package. In particluar,the promise of a blade of grass ..? They have taken the money from my account but yet to see
any green stuff

Probably waiting for the before & after photos of WHL (the first).

They're a bit tardy, but we're 7 weeks from 1st (away) match, and >2wks (10 Jul) from Sky & BT first embuggeration filter.

Time will tell.

Anyone know how you pay individually for your own season ticket? I selected three seats and have assigned them to the other two guys but it is showing me to pay the full amount for all 3. Do I cancel the other ones off in my account or would that cancel their seat completely?

Anyone know how you pay individually for your own season ticket? I selected three seats and have assigned them to the other two guys but it is showing me to pay the full amount for all 3. Do I cancel the other ones off in my account or would that cancel their seat completely?

Have they logged in to buy their own?

Have they logged in to buy their own?

My bro just did and crossed me off his account and that made no issue so I cancelled the other guy in my group too. He should still have it show up in his account I would imagine. Do you know how long I takes for V12 to come back and say what the score is with your application?

My bro just did and crossed me off his account and that made no issue so I cancelled the other guy in my group too. He should still have it show up in his account I would imagine. Do you know how long I takes for V12 to come back and say what the score is with your application?

Sorted

All done (applied/approved/confirmed) within 15 minutes for me. Direct Debit details emailed 4 days later.

Yup got it sorted. The other people have their application showing in their own ticket account as well as you, just had to cancel them off of mine to pay for my own.

All done (applied/approved/confirmed) within 15 minutes for me. Direct Debit details emailed 4 days later.

Where did you plump for in the end? I had to wait till yesterday for the other 2 but I was in the second window myself

Where did you plump for in the end? I had to wait till yesterday for the other 2 but I was in the second window myself

Block 134, but I was on at 9:30 on the first day of the first window. Could have had pretty much anywhere I wanted.

Sorry mate

No idea

Back