• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

My pal just got an ST on his own, he asked to be near the 10 ST holders and he is in the next seat so they will try

Yes mate. My technological incompentence was plain for all to see. I rang up this morning & changed mine. I am now in the seat directly in front of may mate & his group so all's well that ends well.

I am now in the seat directly in front of may mate & his group so all's well that ends well.

Really?

frankfurts-players-pour-beer-over-frankfurts-head-coach-armin-veh-picture-id168996167

This seems reasonable.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/secondary-ticketing-platform-for-2017-2018-190617/

Any Season Ticket Holder that is not able to attend a home fixture next season will be able to list their seat for sale via the Ticket Exchange system that we will operate in conjunction with Ticketmaster.

The headline points to note regarding this system are:

- Tickets will be listed for sale at face value.

- Season Ticket Holders will recoup 1/19th of the cost of their Season Ticket when their seat is sold for a Premier League fixture.

- Season Ticket Holders will be able to select whether they receive the rebate for sold tickets in the form of a monthly payment or have the funds held to be used as payment against the cost of their Season Ticket for the 2018-19 season.

- Season Ticket Holders will not pay any fees for listing or selling their season tickets for sale.

- Purchasers will pay a single fixed £7.50 fee when purchasing a match ticket via Ticket Exchange.

- While season tickets can be listed well in advance of matches, the Club will determine when the Ticket Exchange sales will be made available for each fixture.

New award of an additional Loyalty Point to Season Ticket Holders for every home Premier League fixture during the 2017-18 season.

Following every home Premier League fixture next season, Season Ticket Holders will be issued with one additional Loyalty Point if either they have their Season Stadium Access Card scanned at Wembley Stadium’s turnstiles OR list their seat for sale on our Ticket Exchange system.

Stub hub will still be the mechanism IMO

The club has a partnership with Ticketmaster who own stub hub and need a mechanism to resell the tickets, hence the fee to the buyer
They are being sold at face value, stubhub this was not the case and the reason for the dislike

Stub hub will still be the mechanism IMO

The club has a partnership with Ticketmaster who own stub hub and need a mechanism to resell the tickets, hence the fee to the buyer

Same principal, but Ticketmaster run 'Getmein' rather than StubHub (who are owned by eBay).

I think Ticketmaster operated the ticket resale platform for the Rugby World Cup a couple of years ago too.

They are being sold at face value, stubhub this was not the case and the reason for the dislike

I can understand the dislike of the touting aspect of StubHub, but no system is perfect.

The StubHub approach also allowed season ticket holders (including myself) to sell for lower than face value close to the game, just to get something back rather than the seat being empty.

Of course having season ticket holders undercut the main general sale allocation won't be acceptable for the club if we're struggling to fill the stadium.

All the "facts" in that article are plain wrong. We never intended to replicate WHL.

"White Hart Lane surface was the second smallest in the league ahead of Stoke at 100m by 67m, while Wembley's surface is 100m by 69m.

The Premier League introduced rules two years ago to standardise pitches at 100m by 68m."

Wembley is 105x69. Standard size is 105x68, which will be the size of new WHL, and that is the size we want Wembley.

Fake news galore

Daily Mail, TalkSport etc have been complaining we have not been providing them with any copy so this the best they can come up with.

United and Liverpool on the other hand have been obliging with VVD, Ronaldo, James, etc.

We really need to step up our game. Our fake news department is franky pathetic.

Daily Mail, TalkSport etc have been complaining we have not been providing them with any copy so this the best they can come up with.

United and Liverpool on the other hand have been obliging with VVD, Ronaldo, James, etc.

We really need to step up our game. Our fake news department is franky pathetic.

Absolutely. It's been plain embarrassing these last few days to see our club's failure to be linked with tax avoidance trials.

Back