• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Add Braintree onto that for me and it's more of a ballache!
Braint
2072444_05b835d914_z.jpg
ree you say

Actually reference above^^

No money was taken and you have until 26th to pay. So in effect a fortnight to wimp out/change your mind/reconsider. Assume this is probably normal practice but may help those still to decide.

Possibe to post a seat map of whats left

You can't pick the individual seat, only the block. You can ask to be close to a friend that has already bought ('find seat closest to block xx & seat xx) - that's what i did & got same block & row but around 20 seats further along.

Actually reference above^^

No money was taken and you have until 26th to pay. So in effect a fortnight to wimp out/change your mind/reconsider. Assume this is probably normal practice but may help those still to decide.

I have entered my credit card details already, will i still have to log in & make the physical payment before the 26th? It certainly reads like that is the case.

Possibe to post a seat map of whats left

Think you'll have to go on the site.

You can't pick the individual seat, only the block. You can ask to be close to a friend that has already bought ('find seat closest to block xx & seat xx) - that's what i did & got same block & row but around 20 seats further along.

I picked an individual seat block 134 - row 21 - seat 12 (sorry whoever's next door)

I have entered my credit card details already, will i still have to log in & make the physical payment before the 26th? It certainly reads like that is the case.

That's my understanding, no payment was actually taken, you've reserved your seat and you now have to go back in and actually pay for it by the 26th. When you do you'll get the 10 month option via V12.

Think you'll have to go on the site.

I picked an individual seat block 134 - row 21 - seat 12 (sorry whoever's next door)

That's my understanding, no payment was actually taken, you've reserved your seat and you now have to go back in and actually pay for it by the 26th. When you do you'll get the 10 month option via V12.

Cheers. I'm obviously not very computer savvy! Couldn't work out how to buy the individual seat, thought I had done well to get the same block and row as my mate!

I will just bite the bullet and give them the lump sum and get it over and done with.

Praying I don't get some total knob sitting next to me for a whole season!

I worked out that I need about 5k in the top 18.5k then those ahead of me but outside the initial people offered

I guess I've got to hope that about 10000 people don't take up the option as I'm about 23000 on the list...

I think you will likely get one tbh. I think quite a few people are going to take the risk and sit out this season just in case.

I'm 8,001 on the list and will have to wait till window 4 as the two people I want to sit with are around 14,000. Having said that I might secure my seat in my window and hold onto it in case by window 4 seats are available next to me, if not then I will have to pick another seat so we can all sit together.

I think you will likely get one tbh. I think quite a few people are going to take the risk and sit out this season just in case.

Did consider this myself. Was only 350 on the list and figured that would put me right at the front of the queue for NWHL. Only reason I didn't was the thought of 18K people jumping in front of me when it came to choosing where I might be able to sit in the new ground.

Did consider this myself. Was only 350 on the list and figured that would put me right at the front of the queue for NWHL. Only reason I didn't was the thought of 18K people jumping in front of me when it came to choosing where I might be able to sit in the new ground.

Exactly. I think in all honesty, it is worth just taking the hit this year in terms of the cost knowing you can definitely get your ticket for 2017/18

My pal just got an ST on his own, he asked to be near the 10 ST holders and he is in the next seat so they will try

Back