• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watch this game:

In case you haven't been in the BVB match thread, our u19s are playing Dortmund on BT Sport 1 now.

Featuring the lesser spotted Stambouli, just the 1 own goal.

Extraordinary game in the end, considering it was still 4-0 after an hour.

Check out the Dortmund Schalke highlights if you get a chance. Amazing match.
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/11/25/borussia-dortmund-vs-schalke-04-highlights/

fudging crazy. I was watching our match in a pub, and there was a group of Dortmund supporters in a different corner of the pub. I didn't get to see the game, but saw that they were 4-0 up at half time, and the guys in the corner were celebrating like crazy. Then I was so into our game I didn't really notice, until someone punched the wall and threw a beer glass or something, haha, that was probably the equalizer in overtime.

Patriots v Jaguars on Sky Sports Mix at 8pm today apparently, for anyone gearing up for the Superbowl. Yes I know it's not football.

Boca Juniors v R!ver Plate at 1:10am it looks like, tempted to stay up.

How bad is the Australian A League

I like watching it purely from a betting perspective, the game today had so little quality though it was really bad

If your bored!

Tuesday 27th.......

England U19 v Latvia U19 UEFA Under-19 Championship Elite Round 13:00 FreeSports
sky ch 424

Last edited:
Back