• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

I was just clearing up that giving a player time doesn't equate to blind faith.

Sadly after a while 'hope' is all that's left for fans and people around the club.
He should get a run out at least against Fulham and also on Thursday if things are going well.

Big couple of games for this clown, he'll likely play in both games and start one against inferior opposition, he HAS to score something other than a penalty, the apologists will be happy for him not scoring for 5 years and having great hold up play, i'm a funny guy in that I want my strikers to score goals.

Big couple of games for this clown, he'll likely play in both games and start one against inferior opposition, he HAS to score something other than a penalty, the apologists will be happy for him not scoring for 5 years and having great hold up play, i'm a funny guy in that I want my strikers to score goals.

Spot on.

I always remember back in the day, people having digs at Lineker for not tracking back enough. And that's what I always used to say, I am not really bothered about my strikers tracking back, I want him him putting that round thing in the back of the net

Okay, this is getting weird now.

I dreamt last night that Janssen scored the winner against Gent with a diving bullet header. Like Amokachi (I think) for Nigeria in the '94 World Cup.

Trust me, nothing about you is funny

Talking of Nigerians(I think) the lad at Emirates Marketing Project whose name I cant spell and am to lazy to google is someone we should try to sign if they are not going to play him. He always looks good and when he plays he actually scores goals.

Talking of Nigerians(I think) the lad at Emirates Marketing Project whose name I cant spell and am to lazy to google is someone we should try to sign if they are not going to play him. He always looks good and when he plays he actually scores goals.

He is an excellent player and really needs to be starting more

Iheanacho.
Not in a Nacho.

Yes he is worth a punt but would City sell to us?
During the window we discussed possibly Defoe, but there were rumours Chicharito was heading to MLS, and I thought he might be worth a go, as someone who can get a goal on days like yesterday in short time and is Prem-proven.

Kelechi Iheanacho - Africa U17 and World U17 champion. Winner of best player at the U17 World Cup. Very dangerous player if one looks at the numbers. Spurs should try to get him in on loan. I doubt we can afford his salary.

Now consistently on the first 11 of the Eagles alongside Mikel, Moses, Iwobi

We've not scored from open play in 4 games, the problem is not the front man.
How many shots have we had in the last 2 games?
How times have we got into good positions and blootered it into the stands from midfield?
Our decision making is awful.

Kelechi Iheanacho - Africa U17 and World U17 champion. Winner of best player at the U17 World Cup. Very dangerous player if one looks at the numbers. Spurs should try to get him in on loan. I doubt we can afford his salary.

Now consistently on the first 11 of the Eagles alongside Mikel, Moses, Iwobi

Looked distinctly average at the very best so far this season. Actually looked more out of place than average when I've seen him, but I haven't seen him that much. Probably a lot of talent there, but a loan deal? To develop a Emirates Marketing Project player? No way for me.

Looked distinctly average at the very best so far this season. Actually looked more out of place than average when I've seen him, but I haven't seen him that much. Probably a lot of talent there, but a loan deal? To develop a Emirates Marketing Project player? No way for me.

Scored a few goals when coming on in the last 20 minutes, but looks rubbish when he starts games.

Back