• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

I heard from a credible dealer....I mean source, that he was caught smoking da reefa. Could be true, him being Dutch and all.

I heard from a credible dealer....I mean source, that he was caught smoking da reefa. Could be true, him being Dutch and all.
If true I’d say that wouldn’t be a fair reason to ostracise him, given our captains brush with the law.

It makes me wonder what the hell he’s done, something worse than drunk driving...
Yeah, having a shltty attitude in training, apparently. Poch has said many times that the primary job of a footballer is to train. And I recall him stating VJ was lacking in that department. So perhaps our Captain and World Cup winning keeper, who to all appearances is THE team leader and trains well, can get away with the drunk driving. Plus he is better at his job (stopping goal being scored) than VJ is (scoring goals).

https://www.football.london/tottenh...ent-janssen-scouting-report-breaking-15723537
A number of Spurs fans have called on the manager to change his view of the Dutchman and hand him a chance, particularly with Harry Kane out injured and Fernando Llorente struggling to make an impact.

So we kept a close eye on Janssen at Stevenage FC's Lamex Stadium as Tottenham took on Bilbao in the Premier League International Cup in a goal-laden match which ended 5-4 in the home side's favour.

Here's how he got on:

I still think he is beyond average and we need better, but I still cant get my head around him being made unpickable now with the current situation we have.

What if someone else picks up a knock?
If he’s indeed been caught tooting on a jeffrey, then Poch isn’t going to back down.

I still think he is beyond average and we need better, but I still cant get my head around him being made unpickable now with the current situation we have.

What if someone else picks up a knock?
I have posted before that if you cross Poch you are dead to him unless you make the effort to get back.

Generalisation but the Dutch can start a fight with themselves and rarely back down.

Didn’t say you did. It’s Pochs logic I’m struggling with.
Yeah, I get that. ;-)

Maybe - guessing - he fundamentally considers drink acceptable, but drugs not. (The fooooool!!!)

Although that is flawed logic as you say when law breaking is brought into the equation.

What do I know though!

I’ve never done either.

At the same time.

And mixed the drugs.

And then sped in the car.

Back