• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

I don't think there's any sweeping up to do or tea needing to be made, so still not sure Vincent will have a role to play.

Looks like he is about to become important.
We have to at least look to use him and/or Llorente. If Kane and son are both unavailable, otherwise why do we even bother!

They are both international players, and we are potentially fooked!

Another football fairy tale imminent. Janssen gets a lucky break, steps into Kane's boots and scores a hat-trick on his debut (OK that last bit may be pushing things).
I love a good Dutch (or is he Belgian?) hold-the-ball-up-for-hours-centre-forward-come-good story, me.

Sadly, Janssen to average non-UK European team and/or Janssen foot inury shocker, are more likely.

As others may have noted, I'm not Llorente's biggest fan. And I think it speaks volumes that Poch much prefers Llorente as an option to Janssen.

It's basically:

1.Kane
2.Son/Lamela/Moura (our set up v Chelsea away last season had Son or Lamela up top)
3.Llorente
4. someone with an 'aura'.

5. Janssen...maybe.

It does seem a bit off though, GKN has even managed the odd appearance and he's phucking hopeless.

Back