• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Hmmmmmm retractable micro brewry
252d7ecb0b56f05f475d613bd5700973.jpg

Just flown home yesterday, same injury as the one that kept him out for four months last season.

Running out of fit midfield players.

But all is fine as we have a retractable pitch and micro brewery!

Its worrying isnt it? The various links to him leaving earlier in the summer made me wonder whether his injury from last season was more serious than made out, particularly as he didnt seem to get properly fit after it. We definitely need a new CM if Dembele leaves, however even with him we have 3 semi-fit CMs in Dembele, Winks and Wanyama, and one who is still on the beach, in Dier. I know we've shoe-horned Dele, Eriksen and Sissoko in there at times, and also have various kids (TAB, Skipp, Onomah) but feels a bit short.

As always with Spurs, it feels like we're go into the season hoping that we don't drop too many points before the Sept international break, then pick up some form/cohesion etc during Sept and hit form in October

Its worrying isnt it? The various links to him leaving earlier in the summer made me wonder whether his injury from last season was more serious than made out, particularly as he didnt seem to get properly fit after it. We definitely need a new CM if Dembele leaves, however even with him we have 3 semi-fit CMs in Dembele, Winks and Wanyama, and one who is still on the beach, in Dier. I know we've shoe-horned Dele, Eriksen and Sissoko in there at times, and also have various kids (TAB, Skipp, Onomah) but feels a bit short.

As always with Spurs, it feels like we're go into the season hoping that we don't drop too many points before the Sept international break, then pick up some form/cohesion etc during Sept and hit form in October

Groundhog Day?
And very soul destroying as a long suffering follower!

With Dembele and Wanyama/Winks not ready or told they can leave our CM has become an issue and not one you can just plug with kids.

He wasn’t even used that much for Belgium was he? So should be relatively fresh....

The issue is more that players keep at a level of high fitness, rather than being allowed to taper over the summer, as is optimum. So in some ways Welbeck will have the same wear as say Kane etc.

Too much media available now

You can find anything out in seconds even if it’s wrong

You can post an opinion quicker than you can shut a door

When people become famous off reality tv the world is a scary place

I agree, but you have not included agendas in there.

Back